Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2019

theshed

NRL Player
I’d be very surprised if Bennett would let Reynolds go. He is very similar to the player Jamie Soward was before Wayne arrived at dragons.

A spine of Macca, Reynolds, Walker, and Inglis is a Wayne Bennett wet dream. Very Dragons 2010/11

Battler

NRL Captain
North Brisbane
Could just be journos continuing on with this theory they've had for the past 12 months, but apparently Moses is being looked at. I wouldn't object if Parra cover a big chunk of his wage (which they love to do).

EDIT: I understand Moses was shocking last year, but the rorters were trying to sign him at the end of 2017 on big money (not that they're worried about the cap) so he must have something.

Last edited:

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
Could just be journos continuing on with this theory they've had for the past 12 months, but apparently Moses is being looked at. I wouldn't object if Parra cover a big chunk of his wage (which they love to do).

EDIT: I understand Moses was shocking last year, but the rorters were trying to sign him at the end of 2017 on big money (not that they're worried about the cap) so he must have something.
Actually the article only mentioned Moses because he is managed by the same bloke that manages Seibold ... It did say we weren't interested in Moses.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I'd take Moses if we didn't have Milford, but I don't see the point in him. He wouldn't fit in our squad and there's no way he's a proper halfback IMO.

I actually rate him as a player, but going to Parra is suicide, and he's never going to excel down there.

Disappointed we didn't go for SJ, but that's done and dusted. Realistically we are better off persevering with Nikorima until one of our young 7's demand selection. Any worthwhile 7 is off the market.

scgg

NYC Player
I'd take Moses if we didn't have Milford, but I don't see the point in him. He wouldn't fit in our squad and there's no way he's a proper halfback IMO.

I actually rate him as a player, but going to Parra is suicide, and he's never going to excel down there.

Disappointed we didn't go for SJ, but that's done and dusted. Realistically we are better off persevering with Nikorima until one of our young 7's demand selection. Any worthwhile 7 is off the market.
Moses is rotten, we definitely dont want him.
He is cancer and is bad around the club....

barker

NYC Player
I am very curious about 2 player retention stories of the past couple of weeks. First Josh McGuire was allowed to leave mid contract and now the C/M is reporting that Nikorima was shopped to the Warriors last week.
So, who has been making these decisions?
(a) Wayne Bennett
(b) "The Broncos" ( who in the Broncos?)
(c) Anthony Seibold
Does anyone have any info?

Last edited:

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Apparently the Warriors have been after Moses for a few weeks now. They could be signing Moses and Nikorima and letting Blake Green go

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
27.4° S, 153.0° E
Apparently the Warriors have been after Moses for a few weeks now. They could be signing Moses and Nikorima and letting Blake Green go
Or maybe they've given up on Moses because he's committed in secret to Seibold and we are offering Nikorima to free up the necessary cap space & Halfback position.

Last edited:

big k

QCup Player
At the right price I'm not against signing Moses. He's still young enough and talented enough to turn his career around under the right coach at the right team. He's been at the Eels and Tigers, I'd like to think especially now under Seibs we offer a far more disciplined structure that those two clubs.

FaithinHook

NRL Player
At the right price I'm not against signing Moses. He's still young enough and talented enough to turn his career around under the right coach at the right team. He's been at the Eels and Tigers, I'd like to think especially now under Seibs we offer a far more disciplined structure that those two clubs.
Yep agree, am prepared to give him a chance if Seibs thinks he has something to offer us. Granted, wouldn't have been my first preference but he has shown flashes of brilliance at times.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter