Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does TPJ run a farm with his non english speaking cousin Mose on a beet farm? Sammy must be playing practical pranks on him all the time at training.

Last edited:
Agree.
Means nothing until he signs on the dotted line.
Come on Tevita stop fucking about.

He can’t. He can’t get rid of his current management until November.

Funny how the media have already forgotten they revealed that little tidbit earlier in the year...

He can’t. He can’t get rid of his current management until November.

Funny how the media have already forgotten they revealed that little tidbit earlier in the year...
Why can't he pay his management out? Same with Oates. Just pay out their contract and move on.

Why can't he pay his management out? Same with Oates. Just pay out their contract and move on.
Whats the point in that, when all they have too do is wait a few months ...

TPJ is likely not concerned by the wait, its the fans that are getting anxious ... and he isn't going to spend momart unnecessarily to put our minds at ease ,(and nor should he)

FTR, Oates has completed the management change and negotiations have commenced

Does TPJ run a farm with his non english speaking cousin Mose on a beet farm? Sammy must be playing practical pranks on him all the time at training.

Which bear is best?

I thought Lodge re-signed?

He's a "controversial" player, it will probably be announced in a small article in the off-season. He has said in an interview he isn't going anywhere.

Because as he said in that video the whole idea is to not pay them money at all... So all he has to do is wait a couple of months and the time is up.

He seems genuinely committed to staying with us, so I’m not especially worried.

Based on ingame body language
- Oates and TPJ will be staying
- Glenn and Kahu will move to the Titans.

Because as he said in that video the whole idea is to not pay them money at all... So all he has to do is wait a couple of months and the time is up.

He seems genuinely committed to staying with us, so I’m not especially worried.
Agreed... also I'm not sure it would be that simple to pay out a player management arrangement as I'd imagine the contracts are largely incentive based relying on commissions on contracts, TPA's, signing bonuses, etc.

So the management if they were to be looking for a payout would come up with some ludicrous figure based on TPJ's theoretical value in the market and would go straight to Newcastle's hypothetical $800k figure.

Would be stupid for TPJ to not just wait out a couple months and give them nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Rookie Alan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Volvo Driver
  • Redux
  • broncs30
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • DMZ
  • LittleDavey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skathen
  • Morkel
  • ezpz
  • Dash
  • Strop
  • Brotherdu
... and 53 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.