Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milford won't stay if he's kicking off his 30 every set (you won't win too many games doing that).

We need to address serious deficiencies in the team.

Our pack gets stood over too frequently.

Too many backrowers and not enough genuine props.

Lucky he doesn't usually kick it out from our end.

Milford will play the rest of his career in a Broncos jersey and I think sign him on a 8 yr deal starting next year.

Milford will play the rest of his career in a Broncos jersey and I think sign him on a 8 yr deal starting next year.

The max I would want the Broncos to do is 3.

I don't like the idea of 8 years.. Players get comfortable, and we would have to put up with it or offload him and still pay for him while the other clubs gets all the benefit.

Thankfully he's playing behind a Broncos pack and not the Newcastle Knights.

It's a ridiculous point and you know it is.

The reality is that we struggle to get out of our end and we get dominated by bigger teams.

I've seen us kicking off our 30-35 plenty of times.

We need to addreess that fact, or we will lose milford and his ilk because they don't want to play behind a beaten pack each week.

The reality is that we need a starting prop because what we have isn't getting the job done. We might even need to get rid of one of the 2.5 million backrowers we have in order to get this done.

Sorry, a ridiculous post - I know....please forgive me for my silliness

So which is it?

Every time or plenty of times?

I saw the Cowboys kick inside their 30m 'plenty' of times as well and they have an international pack.

Like I said, when you're tackled inside the 30m zone, it's usually on the backs. They get the set rolling and if they're just crabbing or being inefficient then it's difficult to gain momentum.

So which is it?

Every time or plenty of times?

I saw the Cowboys kick inside their 30m 'plenty' of times as well and they have an international pack.

Like I said, when you're tackled inside the 30m zone, it's usually on the backs. They get the set rolling and if they're just crabbing or being inefficient then it's difficult to gain momentum.

His post wasn't hyperbolic. His main point IMO is true, broncos need a more conventional starting prop.

The mole saying bronx and a Sydney team chasing K sims. Maybe there is something to Benny's rumour

The mole saying bronx and a Sydney team chasing K sims. Maybe there is something to Benny's rumour

The mole said we were chasing Smith.

We didn't even make him an offer.

The mole said we were chasing Smith.

We didn't even make him an offer.

Cameron Smith? We definietely made him an offer, Cam confirmed it himself and said he was extremely close to accepting.

Cameron Smith? We definietely made him an offer, Cam confirmed it himself and said he was extremely close to accepting.

When did he say that?

I recall Smith saying that Broncos didn't make him an offer. That he waited for them but they didn't come through.

When did he say that?

I recall Smith saying that Broncos didn't make him an offer. That he waited for them but they didn't come through.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...tays-with-melbourne-storm-20140310-hvh7c.html

Australian captain Cameron Smith is set to surpass Darren Lockyer's record for the most NRL games after signing a new four-year deal with Melbourne Storm.

Smith, who has knocked back a massive $6 million offer from the Broncos, confirmed his decision via a press release from the club on Tuesday morning.

"There were times when I thought the best decision was to go back to Queensland," Smith told Fox Sport News.

"I wanted to play in Melbourne, and my wife was extremely happy to stay."

Smith has been considering his future since leading the Kangaroos to victory in the World Cup final at Old Trafford on November 30.

Before Christmas, it appeared he would accept the lucrative offer from the Broncos as he and his wife wanted to return to Brisbane to raise their young family.

However, it is understood they missed Melbourne during a holiday in Queensland and did not want to leave the Storm despite talk that the deal with the Broncos was "over the line".

There was also another interview in 2015 where he went into detail about how close he was to accepting our offer, I'll see if I can try and find it.

Perhaps, or the Mole read it here and that is his sauce...

pretty sure chris garry is reporting it now
he could have asked me 6 months ago ;)

Gee, I wonder who Benny could possibly be...

Anyone who listens to this wanker or whichever pseudonym he is using today is a fool. This goes for the Chris Garrys' of the world...

Attachments

• IMG_0254.PNG
    IMG_0254.PNG
    74.8 KB · Views: 141
The mole is the worst source of rumours on the whole internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.