Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its a good outcome for player & club.
Will be interesting to see if his good mate Glenn joins him..

They’re basically the same guy, except Glenn is less injury prone and a forward. But I’d be happy for him to do another season here as a benchie at best

I was too scared to say it. He's made of glass, and we don't need his Parker boot, so cya.

I think your being harsh with regards to comparing him to Parker's boot, Parker averaged 72.52 percent. Kahu has averaged 77.13 percent and putting aside just the statistical difference has shown to be far more capable of converting from more difficult positions then Parker would.

Last edited:
Where's the guys that go crazy over the thought of Glenn and Kahu leaving?

Thought they'd be ripping into Bennett and the Broncos for not knowing what they're doing.

Or is it only wrong to suggest them leaving on this forum?

Last edited:
Solid side in 2019 for the Titans if they make these signings

1. AJ Brimson
2. Phillip Sami
3. Tyrone Peachey
4. Jordan Kahu
5. Anthony Don
6. Ryley Jacks
7. Ashley Taylor
8. Ryan James
9. Nathan Peats
10. Jarrod Wallace
11. Alex Glenn
12. Kevin Proctor
13. Jai Arrow
17. Morgan Boyle

18. Michael Gordon
19. Mitch Rein
20. Brenko Lee
21. Dale Copley
22. Bryce Cartwright

Last edited:

1. AJ Brimson
2. Phillip Sami
3. Tyrone Peachey
4. Jordan Kahu
5. Anthony Don
6. Ryley Jacks
7. Ashley Taylor
8. Ryan James
9. Nathan Peats
10. Jarrod Wallace
11. Alex Glenn
12. Kevin Proctor
13. Jai Arrow
17. Morgan Boyle

18. Michael Gordon
19. Mitch Rein
20. Brenko Lee
21. Dale Copley
22. Bryce Cartwright

Doubt that Glenn goes there, primarily because Boyd didn't join the Titans to play off the bench. I'd say Glenn will go to the Warriors if he goes anywhere, they've got a spot opening up with the retirement of Mannering.

8. Ah Mau
9. Luke
10. Paasi
11. Glenn
12. Harris
13. Blair

14. Tevaga
15. Papali'i
16. Afoa
17. Gavet

Last edited:

Thought they'd be ripping into Bennett and the Broncos for not knowing what they're doing.

Nobody likes admitting they're wrong, even when Bennett and the club indirectly tell them they are.

1. AJ Brimson
2. Phillip Sami
3. Tyrone Peachey
4. Jordan Kahu
5. Anthony Don
6. Ryley Jacks
7. Ashley Taylor
8. Ryan James
9. Nathan Peats
10. Jarrod Wallace
11. Alex Glenn
12. Kevin Proctor
13. Jai Arrow
17. Morgan Boyle

18. Michael Gordon
19. Mitch Rein
20. Brenko Lee
21. Dale Copley
22. Bryce Cartwright

That's looking like a pretty solid squad actually. Might sneak into the top 8 if things go their way with form and injuries.

well if the Lurker says he is gone ....
Don’t shoot the messenger, not sure he’s saying he's gone, more along the lines he was having a chat. This fellow could be a bit of a loose cannon anyway.

Last edited:

Don't think anyone is really going mad at all, especially with Kahu.

Doubt that Glenn goes there, primarily because Boyd didn't join the Titans to play off the bench. I'd say Glenn will go to the Warriors if he goes anywhere, they've got a spot opening up with the retirement of Mannering.

8. Ah Mau
9. Luke
10. Paasi
11. Glenn
12. Harris
13. Blair

14. Tevaga
15. Papali'i
16. Afoa
17. Gavet

Tevaga and Papali'i have to starting soon, they're too good for the bench imo.

lol

I don't know why everyone is happy to let Kahu go. If either Oates or Isaako or both go down we are a bit light. We would have to rely on Staggs (center), Shibasaki(center?) or Purcell(fullback/winger) to fill the gap unless we make positional changes and move Roberts or Boyd to the wing. Kahu would be a big loss if we lose him this year.

I don't know why everyone is happy to let Kahu go. If either Oates or Isaako or both go down we are a bit light. We would have to rely on Staggs (center), Shibasaki(center?) or Purcell(fullback/winger) to fill the gap unless we make positional changes and move Roberts or Boyd to the wing. Kahu would be a big loss if we lose him this year.

The main reason is players like him seem to be guaranteed a starting spot, so our only choice is to support him being moved on.

We would have to sign up Purcell first

If he goes down with a leg injury and is gone for 3 months, it isn't that much of a different scenario is it

I think it's just a good deal for everyone. Kahu gets some security and a first team spot, we can promote our youngsters like Staggs who will more adequately replace him sooner rather than later and we save a small amount of money. We don't have a lot of depth in our backs but if someone suffered a long term injury anywhere in the side we'd probably suffer, so as long as whoever we promote like shibasaki does what's required if someone is injured in the short term that's all we really need.

If you take out names and reputations and just look at how Kahu plays at centre in comparison to Staggs.. Staggs makes him look like the second grader all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Fitzy
  • mrtij
  • Behold
  • dirtyharry
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • davidp
  • Astro
  • Adammacca
  • Griffo
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Spoon
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.