Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which moderator do i talk to here, because this is bullshit.

Its a forum, everyone calls people out for opinions. Thats the whole point.

I wouldnt say anything on here i wouldnt say to peoples faces, and i'd be happy to meet anyone on here.

I’ll meet ya in KFC carpark.

Sorry if any of my posts were out of line mods. Ive been a social media moderator in the past and know it can be a lot of work.

I do appreciate a couple of the staff highlighting the issue though. Call outs in a fan forum shouldn't be a thing. None of us want the Broncos to playing the way they are now and this is a good release to get out some of that frustration.

Sitting up with a newborn, thanks for entertainment
See!? Newborns ruin sleep! Convinced this is why isaako has been struggling this year haha.

Hope you get to sleep soon.

He’s passed out on my lap and I was half way through GoT [emoji32]

Nah porthoz, you have to be wrong. Wolfie said so man. ACL is the worst. You don't want them... :|

Seriously, I used to respect the stuff that he posted and he would provide some good insight in to the younger players coming through, but 2019 seems like the year of "Boyd is good value at 750k for 4 years" and "Patrick Carrigan should be starting lock every week and play the full 80 because he is the best player of all time"

And your telling HIM to calm down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.