Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The highlighted bit would be the part that prompts you to say 'I Was Wrong'. That's what agendas and fact checking are all about.

You should talk...

Souths were in discussions with Knight and his manager Gavin Orr before the infamous 'Bennett phone call' that got him across the dotted line to Souths and coincidentally gave the Broncos the ammunition to consider Bennett in breach of his contract...

You should talk...

Souths were in discussions with Knight and his manager Gavin Orr before the infamous 'Bennett phone call' that got him across the dotted line to Souths and coincidentally gave the Broncos the ammunition to consider Bennett in breach of his contract...
This was reported where and by whom?

I think the Nikorima talk is wrong though. Don't see it happening mid season, or at least not for a couple weeks. We verse the warriors in 3 or 4 weeks, doubt they would release him before then.

No we don't

We are playing against the Warriors in 3 or 4 weeks

It is the Broncos versus the Warriors in 3 or 4 weeks

But we are not "versing" the Warriors in 3 or 4 weeks

Although writing a victory song or poem might be appealing :)

Article on Fox Sports about the Tigers chasing Api Koroisau from Manly. Would love him at the Broncs in 9.

Anyone think there's any chance of Allan or Gagai coming if we release Roberts?

If I I remember correctly part of the reason Allan left was because he didn't get on with Bennett, and Gagai and Bennett also didn't have a good relationship?

If I I remember correctly part of the reason Allan left was because he didn't get on with Bennett, and Gagai and Bennett also didn't have a good relationship?

I don't think I'd take Gagai back, I just don't rate him in the centres. His defence is crap 99% of the time. He's been a gun winger for QLD, but I think he's just someone that lifts for those games and takes it easier the rest of the time.

Allan, I dunno about. He looks decent on the wing too, dunno how he'd go at fullback.

Reactions: Gaz
I don't think I'd take Gagai back, I just don't rate him in the centres. His defence is crap 99% of the time. He's been a gun winger for QLD, but I think he's just someone that lifts for those games and takes it easier the rest of the time.

Allan, I dunno about. He looks decent on the wing too, dunno how he'd go at fullback.
If Gagai were to come back I'd like him to he on the wing with isaako at fullback and Boyd moving to centre.

If Allan came back I'd be open for him or isaako having a crack at fullback, the other on the wing and boyd to centre.

Why wouldn't Gagai have a good relationship with Bennett? Gagai credits Bennett for saving his career.

Why wouldn't Gagai have a good relationship with Bennett? Gagai credits Bennett for saving his career.
I thought they didn't see eye to eye. Were a lot of rumours when Bennet went there.

So that article says Seibold had nothing to do with it and he claims WB discussed a player move with Mulholland. He must have heard about it and contacted Solly(his boss)but he obviously didn't know about it and neither did Souths apparently. So, it seems as though it was all WB and Mulholland.
While working for the Broncos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Lozza
  • Pablo
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • The Don
  • Skyblues87
  • Alec
  • TonyTheJugoslav
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.