Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, I wonder who Benny could possibly be...

Anyone who listens to this wanker or whichever pseudonym he is using today is a fool. This goes for the Chris Garrys' of the world...
The person you're thinking of is #restoringorder. His FB and BHQ posts are word-for-word the same.

By The Mole
January 17, 2017

SOUTH Sydney are considering scuttling Brisbane’s bid to sign Newcastle prop Korbin Sims for this season.

The Knights have given Sims permission to look around and the Broncos showed immediate interest in the Fijian international forward.
But RLW has learned that Souths are also keen on Sims and are considering making the big prop an offer far greater than the Broncos can afford.
Money may not be the deciding factor, however, with Sims known to be keen to play under Broncos’ super coach Wayne Bennett.
Midway through last season, Sims’ brother Tariq quit the club and joined St George Illawarra.
Korbin also has restless feet and the Knights may pay some of his contract fee, estimated at around $400,000, to move him on.
The 25-year-old was used both as a starter and impact forward from the bench in 2016 and racked up 22 games averaging close to 84 run metres per game.

Can definitely rule ryan james out , has signed a 3 yr deal with the titans

Foxsports is reporting that Jarrod Mullen has returned a positive sample for anabolic steroids. Boy, I hope those negotiations weren't too advanced :porthozthinksthisishot:

Foxsports is reporting that Jarrod Mullen has returned a positive sample for anabolic steroids. Boy, I hope those negotiations weren't too advanced :porthozthinksthisishot:

3 games a season, without the steroids you might get what? 10 minutes of game time out of him per season?

Napa out of the equation as well !!! Broncos can't seem to sign any of there targets!!

Wow. Didn't expect that!

Looks like Sims it is.

Looks like Sims it is.
Maybe we'll just keep it cool for now and just focus on joe and the other boys waiting around with "potential"

Rip em hard. We need em

Just read on nrl.com, Adam Blair is tipping JoeO for the number 8 jersey this year.

At least we don't need to hear all this talk about signing him anymore.

Once you get linked the Broncos, you don't get unlinked. I'm pretty sure Norm Provan is still rumoured to be joining us.

Sims is considering an offer from Souths who have offered him a bit more than the Broncos can afford.

Maybe sims is in the bag and we went quite on james & napa!

Just read on nrl.com, Adam Blair is tipping JoeO for the number 8 jersey this year.

Saw that.

I'll admit, I'm not sure if Joe has it in him to kick it up a notch. He's got the motor but we need him to find the mongrel within if he's going to be a force in the middle.

Hopefully he proves me wrong.

As it stands, we need at least one of the young guys to step up this year if we are to compete. If two can really find their feet we could be a handful, otherwise I think we'll struggle against the stronger teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.