Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must keep TPJ now
We gave up McGuire to get him
I'm not sure if TPJ wants to stick around. He certainly doesn't get as fired up as he used to and seems to be going through the motions.. I suspect he will be elsewhere next year.

I'd rather keep him and let TPJ go as i think we have the forwards who are stepping up to replace Pangai.

I wonder which forward(s) you're referencing here in this completely non-biased, non-agenda driven statement 🤔

I'd rather give TPJ a 1 or 2 year deal, that way we've got him under contract until we can fully ascertain whether or not the likes of Carrigan, Flegler, Bullemor and co. can carry us in to the future.

I wonder which forward(s) you're referencing here in this completely non-biased, non-agenda driven statement 🤔

How about we keep Pangai instead.

Get off your high horse. No agenda at all ( probably is on your part, you seem to have Patty issues ).

Haas, Lodge, Joffa, Flegler and Carrigan as props or lock. Glenn, Gillett, Sua and Fifita as back row options. We would also have the immensely promising Bullemor plus Mago ( presuming we release Tagatese and Fensom). We have absolutely no need to lash out big money for a forward who only really plays to his absolute best against Jason Taumalolo and has a dodgy history with hamstring injuries and has a habit of giving away dumb penalties. He just isnt worth the money he will want imo.

Get off your high horse. No agenda at all ( probably is on your part, you seem to have Patty issues ).

No issue at all with Patty, although your constant talk of him has probably made me a little more tired of him than I would've been otherwise :P

He also hasn't been great so far in the NRL, comfortably the least impressive of our young crop. So forgive me if I'd like to see him play a couple of good first grade games before I'm willing to cast aside TPJ.

I'm not sure if TPJ wants to stick around. He certainly doesn't get as fired up as he used to and seems to be going through the motions.. I suspect he will be elsewhere next year.

I tend to get the same feeling unfortunately.

No issue at all with Patty, although your constant talk of him has probably made me a little more tired of him than I would've been otherwise :P

He also hasn't been great so far in the NRL, comfortably the least impressive of our young crop. So forgive me if I'd like to see him play a couple of good first grade games before I'm willing to cast aside TPJ.

Dont kid yourself, you have Patty issues. Jealousy at a guess. I make a post about pretty much every other forward we have, but your anti Carrigan agenda rears its ugly head again as the only one you focus on 🤔

If you would be happy with paying TPJ the kind of money he is rumoured to be looking at getting (750k up to a million a year ) thats fine. I dont think he is anywhere near that level quite honestly ( for the reasons i mentioned that you glossed over because you had your anti Carrigan glasses on ). We have plenty of forwards good enough to take up the slack if he goes.

IF TPJ wants to stay and lifts his game - he's worth 500k tops. If he wants to hightail it back to NSW for bigger bucks- he's welcome.

Having said that, if he was to play like he did last year and cut-out the stupid penalties I'd consider him worth an extra 100K. Even if he was playing consistently good and his hammies were behaving I don't think he's worth 700K.

IF TPJ wants to stay and lifts his game - he's worth 500k tops. If he wants to hightail it back to NSW for bigger bucks- he's welcome.

Having said that, if he was to play like he did last year and cut-out the stupid penalties I'd consider him worth an extra 100K. Even if he was playing consistently good and his hammies were behaving I don't think he's worth 700K.

He is capable of being an elite forward, no doubt about it. If he played every week like he does against Taumalolo, it would be a no brainer to keep him on huge money. And thats the issue, he doesnt play to that level often enough.

Its not that i dont want to keep him, i just dont want to keep him for the kind of money he wants.

Dont kid yourself, you have Patty issues. Jealousy at a guess. I make a post about pretty much every other forward we have, but your anti Carrigan agenda rears its ugly head again as the only one you focus on 🤔

If you would be happy with paying TPJ the kind of money he is rumoured to be looking at getting (750k up to a million a year ) thats fine. I dont think he is anywhere near that level quite honestly ( for the reasons i mentioned that you glossed over because you had your anti Carrigan glasses on ). We have plenty of forwards good enough to take up the slack if he goes.

Don't turn in to one of those posters who start making stuff up to suit your agenda please man, you're better than that.

I'll say it again, not anti-Patty, in fact I've been saying for weeks I'd like to see him start at Lock to see what he's got. I also never said I'd pay anywhere near $1m for TPJ, I'm quite positive we can retain him for significantly less.

Don't turn in to one of those posters who start making stuff up to suit your agenda please man, you're better than that.

I'll say it again, not anti-Patty, in fact I've been saying for weeks I'd like to see him start at Lock to see what he's got. I also never said I'd pay anywhere near $1m for TPJ, I'm quite positive we can retain him for significantly less.

You know its ok to admit you dont like him. Its not a crime.

And like i said, i dont have any agenda. I'm not making anything up. Did i not mention pretty much every forward we have but you chose to pretty much only single out one of them? I think its also fair to hazard a guess that TPJ is looking for the type of coin i said he is rumoured to be looking for ( and i didnt say you suggested those figures ). If we get him for around what we are paying Joffa, i'd be happy. I'm not really sure what agenda you think i have and what i'm making up. I rate Carrigan and think he is a good player. Thats about it. At the same time, he wasnt the only forward i mentioned either.

So Sam Burgess is out for six weeks will this mean TPJ will be seeking more compassion from Paul White.

You know its ok to admit you dont like him. Its not a crime.

I've followed UB's posts enough to know that if he doesn't like a player, he will say it. He won't come out and say that he isn't anti-Patty if he didn't like him.

Any truth to this?
The Nrl Lurker seems to be the only one saying it.
Screenshot 20190604 082537 Instagram

Whether it is ridgey didg or not - I propose we all stick to this storyline in the hope the southern vultures see Lodgey as our man.

I've followed UB's posts enough to know that if he doesn't like a player, he will say it. He won't come out and say that he isn't anti-Patty if he didn't like him.

Whatever you say :mhmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncosgirl
  • Aldo
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • kman
  • barker
  • Morkel
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • maddo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.