Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he has to shower with all the boys and if he looks at a single dingus he's going to hell.
he can just use the get out of jail free card and repent - boom, no consequences. /s

i haven’t paid any attention to union in a few years.
Is he still even good? Or is this like that period on here when we were so desperate that some people were pushing to sign Quade Cooper?

Last edited:
i haven’t paid any attention to union in a few years.
Is he still even good? Or is this like that period on here when we were so desperate that some people were pushing to sign Quade Cooper?
Don't follow it too closely, but shining light in a generally average side is the best way to describe it. Recently broke the Super Rugby all-time trying scoring record.

Moving away from folau, i just read cowboys were looking to sign scott drinkwater. Unfortunate, i thought he or papenhuyzen would have been a good pick up for FB and move boyd to the centres.

I dunno how good he is anymore. I'd still rather Ponga 100%, but if Folau is still good, I'd take him for a couple of years, as long as it doesn't kill our retention.

For me, he'd need to recant his homophobic rant before I'd have him back. He's welcome to his religion but don't use your position of privilege if the messages you want to spread are messages of hate, exclusivity and condemnation.

He’s copped a fair bit of hate, exclusively and condemnation himself. All because he posted his religious beliefs in which the people who are upset about it don’t even believe in hell.
Probably doesn’t help that the main sponsor of the wallabies is gay and used his position of power to push his own agenda and beliefs

Peter Beattie has once again shut the door on any return from Folau.

Even with the conditions mentioned, even if Folau stopped the posts completely, Beattie has said no. He will never be registered.

not that i agree with folau and his veiws but it is pretty ironic that peter beattie is all for an inclusive competition but excludes folau for his religious views.

He should still be playing rugby for Australia. The virtue signalling is sickening

Don't follow it too closely, but shining light in a generally average side is the best way to describe it. Recently broke the Super Rugby all-time trying scoring record.
So someone finally scored 10 tries during their career in that boring, penalty kickathon competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Socnorb
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Bongo
  • pennywisealfie
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.