Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically some transgender people say they were born a boy in a girls body ect. then ask people to call them a boy even though they are scientifically female. Which I have no problem with btw.

So is there a moral obligation on their part to disclose to potential sexual partners that they are......erm.......that way. Should be a law you would think.

Last edited:
Yeah, I kinda agree. We have far bigger scumbags playing in the NRL than a guy sharing his shitty opinion. Just at the Broncos, what Lodge did was far, far worse.

This is what I meant when I said he should still be playing. If you get upset by someone tweeting a picture of their beliefs you’ve got bigger issues than some bloke thinking you’ll go to hell for being gay.

This is what I meant when I said he should still be playing. If you get upset by someone tweeting a picture of their beliefs you’ve got bigger issues than some bloke thinking you’ll go to hell for being gay.
I agree he should be playing. The saddest thing about this is they couldn’t sit around a table and have an honest conversation. If someone explained to him that it’s not what he says but the way he says it that’s the problem and that there’s better ways of helping people then he might have compromised. Instead it’s lawyers arguing why each side is right with no possibility of coming to any understanding other than agreeing that lawyers are expensive.

Last edited:
I actually wouldn't want him playing here rather the club recruit for the future rather than a 30 year old for the short term gain.

I actually wouldn't want him playing here rather the club recruit for the future rather than a 30 year old for the short term gain.

We are really lacking in X factor in the outside backs, I’d take him in a second. He’s a footy player to me, I don’t share his beliefs but I’m sure there’s people in the game who have contrary opinions to mine.

On the subject of Union is it just me or is Raelene Castle even scarier looking than usual these days? If I happened upon her late at night in a deserted street I would run for dear life.

8167979d746041d66ccc076104128ead

On the subject of Union is it just me or is Raelene Castle even scarier looking than usual these days? If I happened upon her late at night in a deserted street I would run for dear life.

8167979d746041d66ccc076104128ead

Not opposed to human sacrifice that chick

So who decides what is offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Justwin
  • ezpz
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Redux
  • broncs30
  • marw
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.