Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** Folau
Imagine Ponga throwing those passes to oatesy and Isaako every week
Give him the cheque book and tell him to write his number
Give him the CEO position and day 1 captiancy too. He's elite, we should be chasing him hard. No way he wants to play out his career in a hopeless club.

Rather throw money at ponga than Folau.
But some Broncos youngsters sound like they could be good one's, Walker, Walsh, coats

Even if he’s not back for the Broncos let him come back for Qld.

Rather throw money at ponga than Folau.
But some Broncos youngsters sound like they could be good one's, Walker, Walsh, coats
Agree. Xavier Coates MOM in u18 Origin last night. On the right track.

On the subject of Union is it just me or is Raelene Castle even scarier looking than usual these days? If I happened upon her late at night in a deserted street I would run for dear life.

8167979d746041d66ccc076104128ead
I think Turp's barber does her fringe.

**** Folau
Imagine Ponga throwing those passes to oatesy and Isaako every week
Give him the cheque book and tell him to write his number

That would blow up our salary cap.
We would be stripped of all our competition points and get the wooden spoon.
No thanks.

That would blow up our salary cap.
We would be stripped of all our competition points and get the wooden spoon.
No thanks.

Depending on who we move on or who moves on. Boyd , bird , macca and a few others could be gone before ponga comes of contract .

Ponga is a player you can build a team around.

Edit: Moved to Correct Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Read the Thread, Do Not Ignore Staff Warnings!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to do with Folau's beleifs and tweets, I don;t want him, purely on the basis of (likely) cost, which has salary cap and retention ramifications

Secure the future, not the past

Folau likely has more years left in him than a career League player. As a fullback in Union, when you field a kick you're more likely to just kick for the sidelines yourself than run it back for a ruck. And let's remember the "don't touch me, stay back 10 metres" he enjoyed for years in AFL (if he ever actually got the ball).

A potential 4-5 years is just as much "the future" as any other player you'd try to sign.

Last edited:
If being against someone using their platform to bully and make life every more difficult for a gay person is wrong, then I am more than happy to sit on the side of wrong.

Damn tootin! Israel forgot the Book of Matthew as well...

1. Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Some ‘Minister’ huh?

But anyways, he’d probably make an okay winger for $250k or so. If Kevvie can hire the ‘Coach Whisperer’ I’d be okay with the ‘God’ whisperer, even if he is only interested in misquoted ‘literal’ interpretation...

If that can even be a thing? Idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • Bronco bob
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.