Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant quite work out where its gone wrong for Jaydn. I dont think Seibold has helped him, but at the same time, he needs to take some responsibility.

I think he will end up with Wayne, but dont be surprised if he doesnt end up at the Cowboys either.

The broncos can’t seem to figure out how to use their centres or backrowers in my opinion. Its been this way for many years and I thought this area in attack would get better with seibold but it’s just as bad if not worse. Maybe this comes back to being issues with our halves.

Can't believe we are letting sua go before June 30. What a mess !

Little defensive there buddy
[automerge]1561535723[/automerge]

Next 3 games are a struggle imo
Sorry, I thought this was a discussion forum. You are defensive when you debate the topic? Fair play then, you got me. You really brought up some insightful comments there, keep it up...
[automerge]1561543766[/automerge]
I think you are very defensive. To say sua was atrocious is definitely 20/20 vision. Just silly!
[automerge]1561538695[/automerge]

Su’A wasn’t playing for an upgrade. He was contracted until 2020. He has a great attitude and wanted to be a bronco for life. But u can’t expect him to risk losing his skill playing 6 months in a struggling Qcup side. Nor saw a way to force back in doing that. Especially given the broncos predicament at the moment. Wayne has seen that and already knows what he is capabale of, given a chance. He was not given that at all due to circumstance.
I actually don't think you know what 20/20 vision means haha...

Also, copy and paste here...

Sorry, I thought this was a discussion forum. You are defensive when you debate the topic? Fair play then, you got me. You really brought up some insightful comments there, keep it up...

Last edited:
[automerge]1561543766[/automerge]

I actually don't think you know what 20/20 vision means haha...

Also, copy and paste here...

Mmkay pumpkin !!

Seems like all the strike power and xfactor we had last season is gone.
Obviously we have a plan but man I'm sick of seeing all this talent leave , without any better players coming in.
[automerge]1561544603[/automerge]
Are you 9 years old? Haha seriously... Great debate though, you really proved me wrong.
Yeah turning 10 in 3 days! Sorry but not much of a mass...turbator . I really don't want to get into it , have said my bit and I'll move on.

Last edited:
Obviously we have a plan but man I'm sick of seeing all this talent leave , without any better players coming in.
[automerge]1561544603[/automerge]

Yeah turning 10 in 3 days! Sorry but not much of a mass...turbator . I really don't want to get into it , have said my bit and I'll move on.
Nice time to move on.... My 9 year old nephew did the same the other day when he couldn't explain why he did something. "I can't explain why! It just is OK!"
And you're talking about masturbation because I used the word debate?... That's actually kind of weird tbh...
Ill sum up your points for you... Gillett and Fifita are playing just as bad as sua, regardless of the fact fifita and gillet played in origin and sua is doing less in QLD cup. They need to be dropped to qld cup with sua promoted despite showing nothing at every opportunity because its not his fault...

Who’s our recruitment manager?

the-muppets-2.jpg

Can't believe we are letting sua go before June 30. What a mess !

not at all ...

we have a tonne of back rowers most of which are better than Su'A .... but **** all geniune props.

we give up one of or excess back rowers and get a much needed prop (one who is reportedly rated by the Rabbitohs)

it isn't a fullback, but it isn't a wasted signing (or swap either)

Nice time to move on.... My 9 year old nephew did the same the other day when he couldn't explain why he did something. "I can't explain why! It just is OK!"
And you're talking about masturbation because I used the word debate?... That's actually kind of weird tbh...
Ill sum up your points for you... Gillett and Fifita are playing just as bad as sua, regardless of the fact fifita and gillet played in origin and sua is doing less in QLD cup. They need to be dropped to qld cup with sua promoted despite showing nothing at every opportunity because its not his fault...

Good for you buddy, now move on .
[automerge]1561547102[/automerge]
not at all ...

we have a tonne of back rowers most of which are better than Su'A .... but **** all geniune props.

we give up one of or excess back rowers and get a much needed prop (one who is reportedly rated by the Rabbitohs)

We'll see I guess , but the highly rated prop has already been at 3 different clubs and wasn't playing first grade.

Last edited:
not at all ...

A tonne of back rowers? There's Glenn, Gillett, Fifita...who else?

Perhaps.
I will put my hand up and say I don’t follow ESL at all though, so I don’t know who’s Arthur or Martha over there.
[automerge]1561455772[/automerge]

That may be the case, but honestly, did you want Blair when he signed?

His resume basically read that he looked good playing back row in a star studded NRL team, then came crashing back to earth in a rubbish Tigers team, and was brought across to play prop in an above average Broncos team.

Hardly the stuff of dreams.

I’d also disagree. I actually think Mannah, although a totally different style of player, has had a far more successful and consistent career than Blair. He carried that Eels forward pack for years.

Mannah also never had an article like ‘Teddy Blair’ written about him.

A different comparison could perhaps be Jason Ryles and Sam Kasiano at Storm. Both near the end of their career, one simply did his job and was successful because of it, the other didn’t and got punted.

Anyway, it’s clear I have a different opinion to most on here, so there isn’t much else for me to say. I’ll have to concede I’m the only one who’d take the risk on Mannah if the price was right.
No, I also thought Mannah was a hard working tough as teak frontrower. I would have absolutely no problem with him coming to the Broncos.

Wayne can **** right off. He's just coming across as a vindictive old **** with his poaching raid shit and I don't wanna hear how he was fucked over by the club because right now it's the fans that are suffering from his vengeance. I'm sick if his smug shit eating grin. Sua for those of you who've forgotten 2018, is a hard running back rower with an evasive step just before the line (hence the bung ankle) that makes holes. He hits hard in defence and for the skeptics out there, watch him destroy us in the green and red. Having said that (yep I may be a touch bi polar), we don't currently have room for him as we have all our experienced level heads bobbing around in our back row. If we were Melbourne though we would find a way to keep him and he would be a part of his succession plan for the old boys. The Fifita / Sua back row combo had potential to one day be unstoppable and in gillo and Glenn we have two willing and very able senseis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.