Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tonne of back rowers? There's Glenn, Gillett, Fifita...who else?

you also have Hopoate, TPJ, Carrigan, Fensom

I would also personally at Ofahenguae to the list as i believe that is his best position.

you also have Flegler who has played there this year on occasion ...

IMO the backrow pecking order right now should be:

Gillett
Glenn
Fifita
Ofahenguae
TPJ
Carrigan
Su'A
Fensom
Hopoate

Nice time to move on.... My 9 year old nephew did the same the other day when he couldn't explain why he did something. "I can't explain why! It just is OK!"
And you're talking about masturbation because I used the word debate?... That's actually kind of weird tbh...
Ill sum up your points for you... Gillett and Fifita are playing just as bad as sua, regardless of the fact fifita and gillet played in origin and sua is doing less in QLD cup. They need to be dropped to qld cup with sua promoted despite showing nothing at every opportunity because its not his fault...
You’re a bit of a dickhead mate. Sorry, just how you’re coming across.

the-muppets-2.jpg

Hey hey hey. Leave Beaker out of this. That is slander sir!

you also have Hopoate, TPJ, Carrigan, Fensom

I would also personally at Ofahenguae to the list as i believe that is his best position.

you also have Flegler who has played there this year on occasion ...

IMO the backrow pecking order right now should be:

Gillett
Glenn
Fifita
Ofahenguae
TPJ
Carrigan
Su'A
Fensom
Hopoate

There's a big difference between locks and 2nd rowers though. You can't group them together.

Wayne can **** right off. He's just coming across as a vindictive old **** with his poaching raid shit and I don't wanna hear how he was fucked over by the club because right now it's the fans that are suffering from his vengeance. I'm sick if his smug shit eating grin. Sua for those of you who've forgotten 2018, is a hard running back rower with an evasive step just before the line (hence the bung ankle) that makes holes. He hits hard in defence and for the skeptics out there, watch him destroy us in the green and red. Having said that (yep I may be a touch bi polar), we don't currently have room for him as we have all our experienced level heads bobbing around in our back row. If we were Melbourne though we would find a way to keep him and he would be a part of his succession plan for the old boys. The Fifita / Sua back row combo had potential to one day be unstoppable and in gillo and Glenn we have two willing and very able senseis.

Best post summing up our backrow situation. And the sua departure. I agree 💯

You’re a bit of a dickhead mate. Sorry, just how you’re coming across.
Your personal opinion of me based entirely on my rugby league viewpoints truly matters to me. What will I do with my life now....

No, I also thought Mannah was a hard working tough as teak frontrower. I would have absolutely no problem with him coming to the Broncos.

I’d prefer James graham but we won’t be getting either.

The club shouldn’t have re-signed Sua last year when he was a foot out the door to Souths.

CM reporting sua to souffs is happening, and Brisbane are even happy to chip in $ to get him gone pre June 30.
Wtf is happening at this club.

CM reporting sua to souffs is happening, and Brisbane are even happy to chip in $ to get him gone pre June 30.

Why the **** are we putting in money. This is fucking craziness.

What the **** are they doing?

TPJ still not signed, strong mail that Lodge is going to the Warriors. At this rate it will be 4 or 5 years before we are even competing for the 8. I am floored.

WB was interviewed just recently and says Souths are just working out the details and he, WB is looking to get Sua down there asap. So, he's definitely gone and it's looking like a 90% chance it will be to Souths as there's at least one other club chasing his services.

We're creating cap space for players we do need when they come off contract.

Why the **** are we putting in money. This is fucking craziness.

What the **** are they doing?

TPJ still not signed, strong mail that Lodge is going to the Warriors. At this rate it will be 4 or 5 years before we are even competing for the 8. I am floored.

Mail is saying Lodge is staying and so is TPJ.

We're creating cap space for players we do need when they come off contract.

Who are these players though? I agree with you that this seems like what they are doing but when are they actually going to sign someone?

Knights also going in hard today for Sua I hear
They may not be the only other club making overtures I believe. A friend said both the Dogs and Parra were interested and making enquiries.

I think Lodge will stay, I dare say that’s why they’re desperate to let sua walk. But surely we have $ left over from letting kahu, Roberts, niko and moose go. If not, then this club is in more of a shambles then I first thought.
I think this will be a looooong rebuild. I can’t see us competing even next year sadly, unless seibold finally pulls his finger out and makes some decent recruitment signing eg a decent fb, still in disbelief that we never went after drinkwater. Hopefully they’re in Holmes’ ear.

I think Lodge will stay, I dare say that’s why they’re desperate to let sua walk. But surely we have $ left over from letting kahu, Roberts, niko and moose go. If not, then this club is in more of a shambles then I first thought.
I think this will be a looooong rebuild. I can’t see us competing even next year sadly, unless seibold finally pulls his finger out and makes some decent recruitment signing eg a decent fb, still in disbelief that we never went after drinkwater. Hopefully they’re in Holmes’ ear.

Will be interesting to see what happens when the Jets cut down to their 53 man squad, surely Holmes comes back if he doesn't make the 53.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Brotherdu
  • Midean
  • BruiserMk1
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Strop
  • Mighty Bronx
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Volvo Driver
  • Skathen
  • Justwin
  • Allo
  • Redux
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 59 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.