Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it looks like people are bailing because, they are being forced to work hard for their positions ... And they don't want to do that
Call me old but i think this is a big generational issue.

Everyone wants to play first grade as soon as they are 18. Thing is (particularly with forwards) you had to go through an apprenticeship with the seniors. Look at parker, thaiday, carlaw etc, they had senior forwards to teach them, tell them to pull there heads in. They may have got first grade spots immediately elsewhere but stayed and became better players for it.

Now we have glenn and gillet, genuine hardworkers for the team who could teach up and coming 2nd rowers but they leave to play elsewhere and they may not learn.
[automerge]1561602504[/automerge]
Disagree. Broncos are cooked. It's like Seibold is trying to be shit on purpose so he gets sacked and make $1m a year for the next 4 years without needing to work lol.
[automerge]1561593280[/automerge]

We only sell players. Not buy them.
Conspiracy theory: seibs had a 6-7 year plan for souths. Get appointed at broncos, ruin from within and then back to souths at end of contract.

Last edited:
Chris Garry is saying Boyd is on around $600k this year and even less next year. Plenty of TPA's in the deal.

Also, apparently Milford is not on $1 million a year according to this.

D-CAtJnUIAAN5Ql.jpg:large

I don't think the mail is correct on Lodge leaving. Warriors can try all they like.
Has any player gone to the warriors and got better? I can’t think of one player in recent times that has not got worse after joining them

Yeah at the Eagles.

He was deadset shithouse at the Warriors when he signed with the doggies.
Granted it was a while ago, but yeah.

Taylor, like... has he ever dominated a game? Even one? It seemed the Titans signed him to a motza to stick it to big brother, but fucked themselves over the in the process.

Last edited:
Chris Garry is saying Boyd is on around $600k this year and even less next year. Plenty of TPA's in the deal.

What is the link?
[automerge]1561604861[/automerge]
Tohu Harris, Roger Tuivase Shek
I never thought Harris was any good to begin with, but you’re right with RTS, he is a freak

Last edited:
Disagree. Broncos are cooked. It's like Seibold is trying to be shit on purpose so he gets sacked and make $1m a year for the next 4 years without needing to work lol.
[automerge]1561593280[/automerge]

We only sell players. Not buy them.

Yep I'd prefer Wayne as coach to pilot us to sixth and give us some false hope that we will make a run in the finals only to get thrashed in week 1 or 2.

If Wayne was our coach Haas would be getting 20-30 mins off the bench.

Imagine this plot twist. seibold gets sacked and then rejoins Souths as an assistant. Secretly is a massive Wayne Bennett supporter.

Would be a GOT like twist, but I reckon he'd find himself in court quick smart if he did that lmao.

Last edited:
Imagine this plot twist. seibold gets sacked and then rejoins Souths as an assistant. Secretly is a massive Wayne Bennett supporter.

That would be the biggest secret in the world.

Really? Whether you like his on field performance or not I don't think anyone could accuse Macca of not working hard.

Your probably right I was a bit harsh on him.
What I should have said was he doesn’t have to produce a lot to keep his position.
Not taking my comments back about Boyd though.

This can't be true, because the Roosters told us Cronk is only on $600k 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Accept
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.