Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can't be true, because the Roosters told us Cronk is only on $600k 🙄
It's a shit article. Everyone knows Ben Hunt is on over $1m and he isn't on the list either.

Last edited:
The improved or at least stayed as good at the Warriors 13:

1. RTS
2. -
3. Tate
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. KNik (I'm reaching here)
8. Price
9. -
10. Wiki
11. -
12. Harris
13. Campion

Man I have no idea for the other positions.

The regressed might be easier.

1. RTS
2. -
3. Tate
4. -
5. -
6. -
8. Price
9. -
10. Wiki
11. -
12. Harris
13. Campion

Maloney.

I’m not to sure but I think the jets are able to keep Val Holmes on there squad outside the 53 man roster and give him another year to learn they just can’t activate him through the season.
International pathways program or something.

Last edited:
Steve Price is probably the poster boy for killing it at the Warriors.

But it’s Steve Price, he’s the guy that slammed a revolving door

How isn’t Hunt on 1 mil? Is this journo serious? Didn’t we offer him 800k and he left purely because the Dragons cash was too stupid to turn down?

How isn’t Hunt on 1 mil? Is this journo serious? Didn’t we offer him 800k and he left purely because the Dragons cash was too stupid to turn down?

The report is for this year, I am assuming Hunt's deal is massively backended but on the cap 'this year' is less than a million.

With Sua leaving god we must have some cap space...

Sua - $400k
McGuire - $600k
Nikorima - $300k
Kahu - $400k
Roberts - $500k

All of these players have left since January (when we were salary cap complient). That's $2.2 Million... Yes we have upgraded some players etc, but a lot of the upgrades were also done before then with the money from people retiring / moving on last year. Are we in the ear of Val Holmes and going to get him if he doesn't make the 53 man roster? There isn't anyone else off contract really worth targeting, and if we are looking at getting Val Holmes it makes sense as to why we didn't go hard after Drinkwater...

It's the only excuse that makes not getting Drinkwater paletable really...

With Sua leaving god we must have some cap space...

Sua - $400k
McGuire - $600k
Nikorima - $300k
Kahu - $400k
Roberts - $500k

All of these players have left since January (when we were salary cap complient). That's $2.2 Million... Yes we have upgraded some players etc, but a lot of the upgrades were also done before then with the money from people retiring / moving on last year. Are we in the ear of Val Holmes and going to get him if he doesn't make the 53 man roster? There isn't anyone else off contract really worth targeting, and if we are looking at getting Val Holmes it makes sense as to why we didn't go hard after Drinkwater...

It's the only excuse that makes not getting Drinkwater paletable really...

We should have gone after drink water.
We are long shots to get Holmes, IFF he comes back it is likely to be to a Sydney club.

This can't be true, because the Roosters told us Cronk is only on $600k [emoji849]
They are just preparing an explanation for his retirement, when they all of a sudden have a million dollar warchest to spend

1. RTS
2. -
3. Tate
4. -
5. -
6. -
8. Price
9. -
10. Wiki
11. -
12. Harris
13. Campion

I wouldn't say knik improved, just can play his natural game at the Warriors, which makes him look better

We should have gone after drink water.
We are long shots to get Holmes, IFF he comes back it is likely to be to a Sydney club.
Not true, he had all but signed for the Cowboys before he decided to go to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • cento
  • Mighty Bronx
  • MrRobot
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • broncs30
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.