Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's start a welcome Bowden27 thread. Any relation to rusty?Remember him..

Seriously mate, the boys are getting testy and fizzing at the arse for the footy to start and as annoyed as you with the front row stocks. Nothing more. Agree with Austin71.

Morkel got up my nose once or twice then helped me out on the random question thread on how to transport a bloody tv. One big happy family ...

Seriously mate, the boys are getting testy and fizzing at the arse for the footy to start and as annoyed as you with the front row stocks. Nothing more. Agree with Austin71.

Morkel got up my nose once or twice then helped me out on the random question thread on how to transport a bloody tv. One big happy family ...

That was your nose?

New thread means new rumours, right?

I hear from a reliable source that Dylan Napa might be coming.

reaction-face-MikeTyson-as-Herman-Cain.gif

Yeah all good. Just keen as shit for the season. Nah not related to Russell. He is Bawden. Being a Broncos fan since I could breathe in 86 and lived in Townsville my whole life, I am sock of these Cowflogs up here. Just makes me.love my team more so hopefully we see some action in the trade market, if not hopefully the young guns step up.

Year of the horse.

Apparently Napa has a small issue with the Broncos as they didn't want him when he was younger. But I was told if they came knocking and he could get out he will be here.

Anything to the rumour we are the front runners for Artie Beetson's signature? Be good at the right price.

Geez I'm bored...........Also welcome to the forums Bowden

Even now AB would be a better signing than Martin Kennedy was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.