Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes complete sense for Cows to be hunting Joey O.

Bennett rates him less than Lodge, TPJ and McGuire.

Matthew Scott will be retiring in the next year or two.

8. Joe Ofahengaue
10. Jordan McLean
13. Jason Taumalolo

Try running over the top of those three.. wouldn't happen..

Unless you have lodge tpj and McGuire

Makes complete sense for Cows to be hunting Joey O.

Bennett rates him less than Lodge, TPJ and McGuire.

Matthew Scott will be retiring in the next year or two.

8. Joe Ofahengaue
10. Jordan McLean
13. Jason Taumalolo

Try running over the top of those three.. wouldn't happen..

Says who? The fact he goes straight into starting lock or prop when we have an injury, while we have guys like TPJ available to fill that role means he must be pretty highly rated. Plus he racks up huge meters and big minutes when he plays.

We'll have one hell of a pack rotation nextmyear if Offa gets to start and plays big minutes, that means we can rotate monsters like Lodge, TPJ, Haas more frequently and bring punch without losing anything.

It’s time to throw the cash at DCE imo. Get another decent HB and the premiership is ours.

Our halves can show spark, but seriously can we get a controlling halfback and put Niko back to bench please as spark.

It’s time to throw the cash at DCE imo. Get another decent HB and the premiership is ours.

What cash? Can't see us having that much money to spend

I'd say we have bigger issues than a lack of a halfback.

Anyone think one of Boyd or Paix ready for the leap next year maybe ?

What cash? Can't see us having that much money to spend

I'd say we have bigger issues than a lack of a halfback.

I think that's the biggest issue. The rest stems from experience and injuries IMO.

DCE is under contract for another 6 years ... We can't throw cash at him

This is classic. Our forwards were absolutely dominated in every way yesterday, but our issue is halfback.

But everyone can see our forward pack is gonna and already can be lethal. Losing a motor like joe offa early yesterday had a massive effect on the forward battle.

Thoughts on the season now that it's over?

This is classic. Our forwards were absolutely dominated in every way yesterday, but our issue is halfback.

Absolutley. I love TPJ, but the bloke can be an absolute idiot sometimes and when he starts losing his cool he becomes a liability. I think how he has played this year in big games, he was the biggest disappointment for me yesterday. We needed him to stand up and show what he is made of and he didnt. Frizzell just kept busting through him all the time. Once he brings that consistency of performance to his game when it matters he is going to be the best forward in the game.

But everyone can see our forward pack is gonna and already can be lethal. Losing a motor like joe offa early yesterday had a massive effect on the forward battle.

Yeah, this. Our forwards got pumped yesterday, but I have no concerns with that area in the future. HB has been an issue all year and remains one atm.......O'Sullivan depending of course.

A shake up is certainly needed IMO. Fortunately the return of Gillette and a healthy Bird should supply that for the most part.

Left field idea: we need a bit of spark from our hooker, Andrew is a sound player with good defense but it's time to change it up.

Get Niko to play hooker, has speed to burn through the middle. Our version of Cook!

Halfback: time for Tanah Boyd or Sullivan to be thrown in to gel with the young team we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.