Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badel saying on NRL tonight that Oates is fielding offers of around 750K per season from Sydney clubs.

Badel saying on NRL tonight that Oates is fielding offers of around 750K per season from Sydney clubs.

I'll bet they're offering him a spot in the second row too.

(rolls eyes)

If we're going to sign anyone for FB then we should seriously consider the next big superstar. I'm talking about Canberra's Nicol-klokstad.

Mark my words he will be something special in the coming years.
I think Papenhuyzen would be better

Just wondering if anyone knows any guns we have signed that are younger then 18, like in the academy

If Oates can get 750k and he wants it, good luck to him. He's not worth that.

Just wondering if anyone knows any guns we have signed that are younger then 18, like in the academy

Brendan Piakura, Jack Martin, Jake Simpson, Josh James, Lance Bagon, Myphala Ah Chong, Reece Walsh, Sam Walker, Tesi Niu, Tom Dearden, Xavier Coates.

Those were the Broncos signed players that represented the Queensland U18's last year, few names to keep an eye on.

I'm personally excited about the development of Niu, everything I've seen of him is very, very promising.

Coates as well -

https://www.qrl.com.au/news/2019/05/14/what-a-weapon---xavier-coates/

Brendan Piakura, Jack Martin, Jake Simpson, Josh James, Lance Bagon, Myphala Ah Chong, Reece Walsh, Sam Walker, Tesi Niu, Tom Dearden, Xavier Coates.

Those were the Broncos signed players that represented the Queensland U18's last year, few names to keep an eye on.

I'm personally excited about the development of Niu, everything I've seen of him is very, very promising.

Coates as well -

Coates and Walsh looked very very good.

Curiosity talking here. Can anyone tell me how the players get paid? Do they get it weekly, fortnightly, monthly, yearly or does it vary?

Curiosity talking here. Can anyone tell me how the players get paid? Do they get it weekly, fortnightly, monthly, yearly or does it vary?

Mate broncos pay their players 1million\week into their account that's on the cap, even our juniors. The NRL know this but choose to allow it because we get all the benefits apparently. The only player who isn't on 1mil\week is Jack Bird who, as the rumours suggest is on around 3.5-4million a week.

But this isn't counting the brown paper bags that Andrew Gee personally brings down to training every day, which are rumoured to contain anywhere between 350-400k per paper bag. Players who stay back and do extras receive between 5-8 extra paper bags.

On top of this all our players in the top 30 are accruing somewhere between 10-15 million a fortnight in 3rd party payments sourced by the club...

At least that's what I'm led to believe by the Sydney media.

Cayman Island bank accounts ... gotta fool the NRL auditors somehow

Thanks for the comic relief guys. Lol. Would genuinely like to know though

Coates as well -

Only guys that played U18 Queensland last year from that list was Niu, Dearden and Coates. Walsh was U16 captain and Piakura lock. That list is the Emerging U18 camp list from January.

Martin and Niu are playing ISC they're the only two promoted already. Martin was Jets MM captain and made his debut against Tweed in ISC. As I have said a few times now Walker could play ISC but is only in grade 12.

Only guys that played U18 Queensland last year from that list was Niu, Dearden and Coates. Walsh was U16 captain and Piakura lock. That list is the Emerging U18 camp list from January.

Martin and Niu are playing ISC they're the only two promoted already. Martin was Jets MM captain and made his debut against Tweed in ISC. As I have said a few times now Walker could play ISC but is only in grade 12.

Have you seen much of Niu this year? How's he travelling?

I did notice that he's playing primarily Centre for the Magpies, which is interesting, I assume they have an established Fullback of sorts that's keeping him out of the 1 jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.