Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofahengaue seems to have come good, let's hope his re-signing sees him continue.

Su'a is now the one worrying me. Pretty positive he did re-sign a new contract last year, and he was being chased by Souths with a decent offer and the opportunity to start, so I don't think he would have been cheap to retain.

Can't remember though the timing of it. Was it while Seibold was still in charge? Because if so, it would be weird that he doesn't fit in with Seibold's coaching style, coaches normally go for players that suit their type of game plan.

Last edited:
Ofahengaue seems to have come good, let's hope his re-signing sees him continue.

Su'a is now the one worrying me. Pretty positive he did re-sign a new contract last year, and he was being chased by Souths with a decent offer and the opportunity to start, so I don't think he would have been cheap to retain.

Can't remember though the timing of it. Was it while Seibold was still in charge? Because if so, it would be weird that he doesn't fit in with Seibold's coaching style, coaches normally go for players that suit their type of game plan.
he'll be fine, just needs to play big mins at q cup to get some form back. he's young, it happens. Glenn is leaving end of season anyway i'd imagine so there'll be a spot for him then if he doesn't make it back.

Souths were very light in edge backrowers for the coming season when they chased Su'a. I wouldn't read a heap into it.

Melbourne are going to have a problem in 2-5 years with 3 fullbacks and 1 spot

he'll be fine, just needs to play big mins at q cup to get some form back. he's young, it happens. Glenn is leaving end of season anyway i'd imagine so there'll be a spot for him then if he doesn't make it back.

True. It makes sense that Seibold would be playing the long game. We're stacked for back-rowers and Sua's value lies in the future when he can get greater consistency and longevity. He won't get that playing 15-20 minutes in the middle.

The same could be argued for Fifita, but he's too good to not be playing NRL, and we need at least one back-rower on the bench, especially now with Staggs in the centres.

I have it on good advice Su’a may go. He’s not happy he’s been called out when others have performed badly. He was out of position and not really used all that wisely. Like Fifita is now. Playing at Souths who are not doing well this season will Be hampering his own development so I don’t blame him if he leaves.

I have it on good advice Su’a may go. He’s not happy he’s been called out when others have performed badly. He was out of position and not really used all that wisely. Like Fifita is now. Playing at Souths who are not doing well this season will Be hampering his own development so I don’t blame him if he leaves.
I wonder if he'd go to the reds.

No great loss in my view, let him go. Another 'looks like Tarzan plays like Jane' type. TPJ better lift his game or I'd put him in that category soon too. Give me blokes like Glenn, Fifita and Carrigan any day.

Last edited:
I doubt Su’A will go. He’d have to be stupid not to see he is a big part of the future with Glenn and Gillett getting closer and closer to their ends. If he does leave though, there is Bullemor coming through who I believe could be good anywhere in the 11-13.

I've seen enough to form an opinion. Deal with it.

Wouldn't be upset to see Su'A go to be honest. I have been mystified by the hype surrounding him for awhile now. He comes across as very soft mentally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • Brocko
  • cento
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Maddy
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.