Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we scrapped Boyd and Bird we could afford Ponga. It could happen

Don't think we could afford both Milford and Ponga at the same time.

We could if Macca, Boyd, Roberts, and Bird are all moved on and replaced.

If you were to start a new franchise tomorrow the first 2 players you’d sign are Haas and Ponga. You can build an entire team around those 2 talents.

Last edited:
I would be happy to get Ponga but statements like get rid of Milf for him are ridiculous and show are truly underrated he is on here. Ponga is great but he is one ACL away from being half the player he is and even with out that age will gradually diminish his impact.

$1.2 million for Ponga?

I thought we were done with paying players money they weren't worth?

Hasn't proven himself on the bigstage yet. No finals appearances as yet. See how he goes in SOO this year.

Didn’t seem overawed in Origin. Was pretty good at least considering he played as a middle defender

Two mistakes that led to tries and a bombed try.

If that were anyone else, he would be fucking crucified.

I would be happy to get Ponga but statements like get rid of Milf for him are ridiculous and show are truly underrated he is on here. Ponga is great but he is one ACL away from being half the player he is and even with out that age will gradually diminish his impact.

I’m as big a milf fan as anyone but if you had the choice between one or the other Ponga wins out.

Two mistakes that led to tries and a bombed try.

If that were anyone else, he would be fucking crucified.

Huh. I honestly don’t remember it. I need to pay attention more it seems

To be honest, Green looked quality around 2015 and 2016ish. He assembled a good squad and won the first premiership in NQ's history. His flaws became apparent later on, which seems to happen to a lot of coaches who find success early on.
Isn't this just the way for some clubs. Win a premiership, spend 3 or 4 years in the wilderness with a budget team, then try to repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.