Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only in Origin.

He doesn't perform like that at club level. He's just your average centre that can't tackle at club level.

He’s just missing maroon from his jersey. None on Newy or Souths.

He’s just missing maroon from his jersey. None on Newy or Souths.

I’m not sold that he’s better than Shiba as a centre, but he could be worth a flutter for 6 months with the Bird injury I suppose. People who don’t watch his defensive ‘efforts’ for Souths are in for a rude shock however.

No way do I want us to sign Gagai, money is better spent elsewhere.

So let Mannah go and get Lodge...if it happened...master stroke.
I thought I read where the eels were chasing packer and Taylor from the tigers to replace monobrow mannah 😳

Only in Origin.

He doesn't perform like that at club level. He's just your average centre that can't tackle at club level.
He was really good at the Broncos until Hook sent him packing (which i agreed with at the time, like I did now with Roberts). Maybe he just excels starting maroon and at Suncorp!?

I wouldn't mind trying him at fullback, because we can't do worse and he might be a revelation... can always bring Bird in there next season, shouldn't it work out.

I wouldn't break the bank though.

Last edited:
How do the player options work McCullough supposedly had 2 year option in his favor.

I’m fine with keeping Macca, as long as he’s a reserve player.

Is there any updates on Lodge?
There was talk of a big $ offer from the eels.
He is our most important re-singing moving forward.
Get it done Broncos.

He was really good at the Broncos until Hook sent him packing (which i agreed with at the time, like I did now with Roberts). Maybe he just excels starting maroon and at Suncorp!?

I wouldn't mind trying him at fullback, because we can't do worse and he might be a revelation... can always bring Bird in there next season, shouldn't it work out.

I wouldn't break the bank though.

He wasn't good for us. He was getting manhandled easily when he'd be trying to run the ball back, and would completely ruin the starts of our sets. He may have been blasted for applying it team-wide, but Hook's demands for Gagai to put on more size were absolutely spot on.

I agree we could entertain the idea of fullback, on a limited $$ deal, but an absolute "no" to him as a centre.

He wasn't good for us. He was getting manhandled easily when he'd be trying to run the ball back, and would completely ruin the starts of our sets. He may have been blasted for applying it team-wide, but Hook's demands for Gagai to put on more size were absolutely spot on.

I agree we could entertain the idea of fullback, on a limited $$ deal, but an absolute "no" to him as a centre.
No to him as a fullback as well... he has no passing game. I don't think he's even that fast

Reported to be on $700k and there is no way in hell we should be paying that much for him... let him stay at the rabbits and screw their cap

No to him as a fullback as well... he has no passing game. I don't think he's even that fast

Reported to be on $700k and there is no way in hell we should be paying that much for him... let him stay at the rabbits and screw their cap

Absolutely let them cop it in their cap.

I don't see a problem with McCullough taking up his option. He's just doing what he's entitled to and making sure that even if he has to go, he's not out of pocket. We're not talking a $1m deal that we'll be paying the majority of. If he's on $500k and a club offers him $300 - $350k (which would be reasonable for him), that's not the worst thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.