Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
COWBOYS and NSW Origin football-operations chief Peter Parr is a man in demand. Blindsideunderstands Parr, the man who signed Johnathan Thurston to the Cowboys from the Bulldogs in 2005, has been linked with a return to the Broncos. Parr worked at Red Hill in development before joining the Cowboys in 2001 and establishing himself one of the code’s leading officials, helping North Queensland to their maiden premiership in 2015. NSW coach Brad Fittler hired Parr last year as football manager and the Blues had instant success, reclaiming the Origin shield from Queensland.

They'd want to be drastic changes because he's torn this team apart, some key signings need to be made and a turnaround around in team performances.
You know when we start playing well you and the other ***** who keep knocking us will feel like fucking off and I wish you would.
[automerge]1562240264[/automerge]

Last edited:
Wonder when we will get news on lodge tpj and oates re-signing?

You know when we start playing well you and the other ***** who keep knocking us will feel like fucking off and I wish you would.
Haha! **** me, everyone is knocking the team. If anything I've been optimistic you dumb **** , actually you're always knocking boyd and macca yet I should **** off.

Hit a nerve have we?
Your confused ‘torn the team apart' is being optimistic?
You need to pop over to the positive side of town now and then. Over here we see he is restructuring and building a team for the future - not tearing it apart. We know it’s going to take some time but we know we will get better. That’s optimism. Something to look forward to - yes? No need to thank me, I'm happy to help.

Hit a nerve have we?
Your confused ‘torn the team apart' is being optimistic?
You need to pop over to the positive side of town now and then. Over here we see he is restructuring and building a team for the future - not tearing it apart. We know it’s going to take some time but we know we will get better. That’s optimism. Something to look forward to - yes? No need to thank me, I'm happy to help.
Maybe you should look through my posts, I've mentioned that we are obviously restructuring and looking to youth for the future. They have torn it apart and at the moment haven't replaced the players moved on with better options , not being negative just stating a fact.
You called me a ****, how is that positive you twat !

Maybe you should look through my posts, I've mentioned that we are obviously restructuring and looking to youth for the future. They have torn it apart and at the moment haven't replaced the players moved on with better options , not being negative just stating a fact.
You called me a ****, how is that positive you twat !
Cheers.

Is that some kind of record?
I am either mellowing or senility is kicking in. On at least two occasions yesterday I was about to respond with an insult, started typing it and then said, nope, don't do it.

I am either mellowing or senility is kicking in. On at least two occasions yesterday I was about to respond with an insult, started typing it and then said, nope, don't do it.

I hope it’s just mellowing because that has been me for the last month too, scary if it is senility.

giphy.gif

Sometimes it's just not worth it Grasshopper.

Yes I'm told it’s ok if you forget where you put the car keys but it’s not ok if when you find them you forget what they are for.

Last edited:

Who will be coaching then?

Some rumour of Val Holmes in Brisbane today, hanging out with Jack Bird.

Probably nothing, they're presumably friends from Cronulla, but, everybody loves some good gossip.. Talk about ideal Boyd replacements..

Some rumour of Val Holmes in Brisbane today, hanging out with Jack Bird.

Probably nothing, they're presumably friends from Cronulla, but, everybody loves some good gossip.. Talk about ideal Boyd replacements..

He was in Cronulla the other day, and i think he is due up in NQ as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Rookie Alan
  • BroncosMan
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Hurrijo
  • Griffo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.