Status
Not open for further replies.
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. TPJ
13. Joe O/Gillett

Now that is a motor. Our forward pack is sorted for the next decade. Now we have to just pray to the footy gods that the likes of Coates and Farnworth kick on because our backline remains a concern, and the spine isn't far off

8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. TPJ
13. Joe O/Gillett

Now that is a motor. Our forward pack is sorted for the next decade. Now we have to just pray to the footy gods that the likes of Coates and Farnworth kick on because our backline remains a concern, and the spine isn't far off

I hope bird stays and has a whole pre season and season without injury. Just to give our back line some experience and mongrel.

”Daniel Hillhouse: I have heard Ryan Papenhuyzen to Broncos to play fullback? Any chance?
The Lurker: Still a bit of water to flow there Daniel, namely whether Darius plays on. RP becomes a live chance if Darius doesn't continue on with the two years that reman on his deal.”
-lurker

Would love to see it happen, but it is the lurker, plus, I couldnt see Melbourne letting him go.

”Daniel Hillhouse: I have heard Ryan Papenhuyzen to Broncos to play fullback? Any chance?
The Lurker: Still a bit of water to flow there Daniel, namely whether Darius plays on. RP becomes a live chance if Darius doesn't continue on with the two years that reman on his deal.”
-lurker

Would love to see it happen, but it is the lurker, plus, I couldnt see Melbourne letting him go.

And Boyd won’t budge

-lurker

More like Millhouse lol.

-lurker

lol this is just Lurker giving a non-answer

Just got the notification from Broncs confirming TPJ signing. Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Brocko
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.