Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have actually kept Moose over Joffa tbh. We still have Ethan Bullemor coming through who i think will be a big player for us and i think Moose still has a good 3 or 4 years left in him. By the time Moose finished up, Fleger, Carrigan and Haas would really be hitting their straps big time. He would still have probably left anyway considering the cows contract he is on is about 200-250k more than he was on here.
I don't disagree with it at all. But I do think ofa is a hell of a lot cheaper than moose and he seems to get along really well with the younger guys. No ego there.

I kind of feel like mcguire might have inadvertently kept the youngens in check, and it could have been a bad thing...

I'd have actually kept Moose over Joffa tbh. We still have Ethan Bullemor coming through who i think will be a big player for us and i think Moose still has a good 3 or 4 years left in him. By the time Moose finished up, Fleger, Carrigan and Haas would really be hitting their straps big time. He would still have probably left anyway considering the cows contract he is on is about 200-250k more than he was on here.

How long do you reckon it will be until Bullemor makes first grade? And what is his best position?

How long do you reckon it will be until Bullemor makes first grade? And what is his best position?

He is a middle forward, similar in some ways to Carrigan and Arrow, but i do like him as an edge runner. He works hard, gets involved plenty and is a smart player. I think playing prop would dull his game. I actually think he could be a great replacement for Gillo.

He’s a broncos fan since childhood. I’m sure he feels he has business to take care of here first and foremost. Give him a decent deal and he’ll stay even if the money isn’t as high as some grubby club is offering.

He’s a broncos fan since childhood. I’m sure he feels he has business to take care of here first and foremost. Give him a decent deal and he’ll stay even if the money isn’t as high as some grubby club is offering.
I think house prices compared to Sydney, family and friends in QLD, and growing up supporting the club is worth $100,000 a year. However, if they are the 3 clubs that are competition it'd surely take an extra $100,000 on top of that to reel him away. Despite parras OK year this year all 3 of those clubs are about as stable as an orange sitting on top of a toothpick. All 3 would be a MASSIVE career gamble at his age, and given he is obviously a driven and motivated young man I doubt he'd willingly go there....

It'd have to be a lotto-win-like amount, similar to hunt and Taylor. I wouldn't put it past those clubs though haha

Hopefully fifita resigns, then With our forward pack, i think some halves would be willing to take a lower price, just for the opportunity to play behind them and the improvements it could make to their game.

The added benefit being that they will also not have to attempt to tackle them.

All we need now is glen and our roster is just about set.

BRONCOS BRACE FOR FIFITA EXIT
He's the hottest young forward in the game and under contract until the end of next season - but the Broncos are already resigned to losing giant David Fifita.
The Warriors are set to give Fifita the chance to become rugby league's next million-dollar man.
Clubs can begin negotiating with Fifita in November and the word I'm getting from Auckland is that the Warriors are prepared to pay him a seven-figure sum to cross the ditch.
At least half a dozen clubs will be chasing the 19-year-old Queensland State of Origin forward, with the Warriors leading the way.
The Broncos have had to upgrade the likes of Matt Lodge, Tevita Pangai Jr and Jake Turpin and simply won't have the money to keep Fifita.
The Mole
Well, someone doesn’t know what they’re talking about....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Aldo
  • teampjta
  • Johnny92
  • Painin the Haas
  • bert_lifts
  • Fatboy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Skathen
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mister Wright
  • bazza
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.