Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the thought is to keep Turpin at 7 next season and let SOS go. What happens with Gillo may be a major factor too. For mine I would be prioritising retaining Fifita before Oates unless as mentioned by another poster that Fifita may already be factored in.

So the halves drought is set to continue at the Brisbane broncos. Sad.

anyone hear dobbo say that he hears that boyd will play on next year?and that oates new contract is on hold due to salary cap issues?

f*ck me dead if we lose a host of young players because of this old lamp post there will be riots.

JUST F*CK OFF BOYD

Until we relieve money ie. Onya bike Darius

You have to start thinking that all the cap talk is just groundwork to set up an opportunity for Darius to martyr himself, look noble, and do the right thing for the future of the club. Makes him more likely to be remembered as a club hero who sacrificed himself for the young talent and washes away the bad taste he is starting to leave in the mouths of some fans. Something has to give on the Boyd/Macca/Bird front in the next 12 months if we do indeed have serious cap pressures.

You have to start thinking that all the cap talk is just groundwork to set up an opportunity for Darius to martyr himself, look noble, and do the right thing for the future of the club. Makes him more likely to be remembered as a club hero who sacrificed himself for the young talent and washes away the bad taste he is starting to leave in the mouths of some fans. Something has to give on the Boyd/Macca/Bird front in the next 12 months if we do indeed have serious cap pressures.

I sincerely hope so. I also hope that Boyd realises the damage he could do to his legacy if he stays on and keeps playing this poorly.

He has a chance to go out and be remembered as not only a great player but a guy that moved aside to help set up the future for his club. However, if he stays on and is the guy that cost us a guy like Fifita he would be the most hated Bronco in our history.

Do the good thing for the club Darius. Win us the game tonight against Daddy & immediately announce that this is your final season as a player. You sure will steal away lot of our hearts and will truly be remembered as the guy who took one for the team. Go you good thing (please retire & be part of the club off field).

Do the good thing for the club Darius. Win us the game tonight against Daddy & immediately announce that this is your final season as a player. You sure will steal away lot of our hearts and will truly be remembered as the guy who took one for the team. Go you good thing (please retire & be part of the club off field).

It's time to let it go

It's not accurate, not funny, not original, not clever

NRL360 clowns suggesting Brodie Croft out of favor at the Storm..................lets get on it.

If he cheap, sure. Don't think he'll come cheap though.

NRL360 clowns suggesting Brodie Croft out of favor at the Storm..................lets get on it.
Had the exact same thought when I heard them. I'd say we would have to offload SoS.
If the Cows still have Val's money stashed away, I'd say they might go all in.
Oh, don't forget the Roorters..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • NSW stables
  • Strop
  • jarro65
  • broncs30
  • Battler
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • bert_lifts
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • The True King
  • bb_gun
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.