Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Field outstanding again today for Dragons and in to the Prelim. I’ve said for a few years I’d take him. I can’t figure out or find out why Dragons don’t want him.
What do you think his best position is?

Field outstanding again today for Dragons and in to the Prelim. I’ve said for a few years I’d take him. I can’t figure out or find out why Dragons don’t want him.

Any chance we would look at signing him?

Papenhuyzen off contract at end of 2020, clubs can talk to him come Nov 1, 2019.
Make it happen Brisbane, also open to a clean swap for Milford.

Papenhuyzen off contract at end of 2020, clubs can talk to him come Nov 1, 2019.

May be the romantic in me but I would be really disappointed if he left the Storm, they gave him a crack when the Tigers cut him loose to leave to go back to the Tigers or somewhere else would be pretty weak.
[automerge]1568070962[/automerge]
Any chance we would look at signing him?

I just like him and think he's worth a crack. No idea if anyone else thinks so.

Last edited:
May be the romantic in me but I would be really disappointed if he left the Storm, they gave him a crack when the Tigers cut him loose to leave to go back to the Tigers or somewhere else would be pretty weak.
[automerge]1568070962[/automerge]

I just like him and think he's worth a crack. No idea if anyone else thinks so.

**** the storm. I don’t care that they gave him a shot. It might be the romantic in me but I’m sure all those teams they fucked over and altered the course of their seasons during the years of systematic cheating would have preferred they didn’t.

Until we sort out our halves situation, he’d just be another wasted talent. It’d be another case of give pap early ball and pray he’ll run the length of field for a highlight reel try.

Last edited:
**** the storm. I don’t care that they gave him a shot. It might be the romantic in me but I’m sure all those teams they fucked over and altered the course of their seasons during the years of systematic cheating would have preferred they didn’t.
Don’t forget the Storm were offering him to every club after they confirmed Drinkwater was their no.1 fullback.
I dare say Croft will now be on the scrap heap for whatever reason.

Don’t forget the Storm were offering him to every club after they confirmed Drinkwater was their no.1 fullback.
I'm sure I read somewhere that we inquired about him

I wouldn't mind us picking up Tuala from the Cows now they are releasing him. Still very young and suffering from Green not developing young players. Looked a very strong player to me in 2018, was probably on a par with Kotoni.

I rate Croft. I think he's actually been really unlucky to play in a system the last two years where Cam Smith plays Dummy Half and Halfback at the same time and really reduced Croft's role to virtually nothing.

I personally don't see why he would wait around there for the game plan to change or Smith to retire if another club could give him a proper go.

Which has got me thinking, how fucking terrible has the Tigers recruitment and retention been over the last 5 years?

They've lost James Tedesco, Mitchell Moses, Martin Taupau, Matthew Lodge, Nathan Brown, Josh Addo-Carr, Ryan Papenhuyzen..

Which has got me thinking, how fucking terrible has the Tigers recruitment and retention been over the last 5 years?

They've lost James Tedesco, Mitchell Moses, Martin Taupau, Matthew Lodge, Nathan Brown, Josh Addo-Carr, Ryan Papenhuyzen..
Their scouting department is gun, the retention guys suuucccckkkkkkk

Not much cop but Aaron Woods too.

Bummer

Lodge wasn't exactly the fault of the Tigers tbf.

Still, this is a pretty good side:

1. Tedesco
2. Addo-Carr
3. Marsters
4. Mbye
5. Momirovski
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Lodge
9. Farah
10. Woods
11. Matterson
12. Taupau
13. Brown

14. Papenhausen
15. Matulino
16. Twal
17. Marshall

How romantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.