Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently bulldogs are desperately in the hunt for a 9.
Carrrn macca, the dogs are calling!!
Saw an article a while back Macca is planning on joining the police force after footy, can't see him leaving TBH.

I don’t even mind milf playing fullback if he’s allowed to play like one.

He’s a gun. He’ll be good in either position. I just like him better at 6.

Just hope seiballs makes up his mind in the offseason regarding Milford. Turpin better not be training at halfback in the preseason either.

Saw an article a while back Macca is planning on joining the police force after footy, can't see him leaving TBH.

Macca can do anything. Have you seen his mrs.... the guy just wins at everything...

Whst town is he even from?lol. Ice is a huge epidemic in alot of country towns. Why would you even say that? :rofl

What the **** does meth have to do with Staggs re-signing..? I swear, any opportunity to put a negative slant on Broncos players.
Stagg mentions that the town he came from was gripped by drug abuse

What the **** does meth have to do with Staggs re-signing..? I swear, any opportunity to put a negative slant on Broncos players.
That's so fucking weird. Who thought that was a good context for a young star re-signing.

Dickhead journos.

He is from wellington nsw which is nicknamed the south pole. It's got a fairly bad reputation. It is one of the worst around

It's everywhere now. Cheap as chips in the country towns too. It's such a fucked up thing to include in a RL article.

Whst town is he even from?lol. Ice is a huge epidemic in alot of country towns. Why would you even say that? :rofl

They literally reported on nine news tonight that more and more houses are killing tenants because the walls have ice residue on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• IceWorks
  • Dash
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Tim K
  • Gympie devil
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.