Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2021

Stu_9

NRL Player
DOBBO reporting Dragons chasing Macca with 3yr contract. Broncos have said no.
if true, it confirms we won’t be getting B.Smith.
I thought the club would have been all for it, unless it was another deal where we pay 80% of his contract.

BroncsFan

NRL Captain
if true, it confirms we won’t be getting B.Smith.
I thought the club would have been all for it, unless it was another deal where we pay 80% of his contract.
How's it confirm that??

Dragons want Macca we have him under contract for 2021.

We were fucked last year letting Macca go with only Turps left as a viable hooker.

Dragons are free to sign him for 2022... which is when BSmith is understood to be free to move from storm

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
Thought there was still a few places left
If you include all 26 players on the Broncos website and add Ben Te'o, David Mead, John Asiata and Tyson Gamble. It's 30.

Gamble has yet to be officially confirmed and both Bullemor and Hetherington could be on development deals. I expect Gamble and Bullemor to be in the NRL squad, leaving the Broncos with 1 spot.

Gaz

NRL Player
If you include all 26 players on the Broncos website and add Ben Te'o, David Mead, John Asiata and Tyson Gamble. It's 30.

Gamble has yet to be officially confirmed and both Bullemor and Hetherington could be on development deals. I expect Gamble and Bullemor to be in the NRL squad, leaving the Broncos with 1 spot.
Hoping both Bullemor and Gamble hang in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markrobert123

Members online

Twitter