Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2021

something

QCup Player
I know this may be unpopular and whilst I will probably have changed my opinion by tomorrow what if Jesse Arthars played fullback next year... we obviously aren’t signing anyone and niu was fairly underwhelming and frankly my number 1 option would be Walsh but that’s not gonna happen... Arthars with a preseason at fullback could play his preferred position with strike power and you never know could amaze some people
Id be okay with it, he's meant to be lightning quick and I dont hate him yet

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Brisvegas
The good thing is we have quite a few fullback choices. The bad news is, none of them seem any good or are completely inexperienced.
The best thing is we have a coach coming in who can relate to the players better than the previous coach, and who can hopefully ignite the talent that these young guys have.

Confidence could make all the difference to some of these guys.

Xzei

NRL Player
You mean the guy that was rumored to have been told not to pass at fullback for us didnt show any signs of a passing game at fullback?

Foordy

International Captain
Staff
You mean the guy that was rumored to have been told not to pass at fullback for us didnt show any signs of a passing game at fullback?

no i mean the guy that has been in the side since 2018 hasn't shown any signs of passing period

Xzei

NRL Player
no i mean the guy that has been in the side since 2018 hasn't shown any signs of passing period
Maybe that's your problem I'm talking about the guy that at fullback was rumored to be told not to pass.

His time on the wing I'm expecting him to score.

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
I actually like Bird at fullback and will be seriously pissed off if we pay him to play somewhere else. We need someone who hangs around the middle looking for opportunities. In the couple of preseason games he played there he actually ended up as dummy half because he was sniffing around there more than our hooker. He just needs to stay healthy and get some game time and he will be one of the better fullbacks in the competition. Why we would pay someone else to benefit from him is beyond me.

roo-ted

NRL Player
Up there on ya right
I actually like Bird at fullback and will be seriously pissed off if we pay him to play somewhere else. We need someone who hangs around the middle looking for opportunities. In the couple of preseason games he played there he actually ended up as dummy half because he was sniffing around there more than our hooker. He just needs to stay healthy and get some game time and he will be one of the better fullbacks in the competition. Why we would pay someone else to benefit from him is beyond me.

I agree we’ve put so much money into him with his rehab and salary, we would be stupid not to get the return. Once he’s up and going I don’t think it will take him long for him to find form, he’s shown that he is keen

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Isaako is a gun! He was scapegoated during the season!

I'd be keen to see him at fullback for us again this year.

upthebroncs

NRL Player

The scapegoating was as if Seibold farted and pointed to Isaako when everyone in the room smelt it.

Last edited:

winslow_wong

International Rep
bris

Other than that try against the roosters and some goal kicking, what else has he done? I’m not ready to call him a gun yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.