Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2021

Wolfie

State of Origin Captain
Nah I doubt it will be at wing... he has been playing 6 so he will have those playmaker and ball playing skills that he can utilise in his game apart from just his speed and electricness

He has been wearing 6, he hasnt really been playing at 6. Dont take the player numbers in superleague as the position they are playing.

Fitzy

QCup Player
He has been wearing 6, he hasnt really been playing at 6. Dont take the player numbers in superleague as the position they are playing.
No... I understand exactly where your coming from I know the number don’t genuinely represent their position but he has been playing 5/8 for wigan not always but he has his off game where he plays there

Last edited:

Tstev92

NRL Player
No... I understand exactly where your coming from I know the number don’t genuinely represent their position but he has been playing 5/8 for wigan
He hasn’t, he’s playing fullback, their no.1 is playing centre, their no.7 is playing 5/8 and their no.31 who is the man of steel Jackson Hastings plays halfback

Last edited:

Fitzy

QCup Player
French can be compared to Dufty, has a bit of flair but very one dimensional and a liability in defence . Pass
I don’t think you or anyone on here is a position to be talking about quality of fullback.... if we can get a fucken fullback with flair I’ll take that cause currently we don’t have any fullback

Wolfie

State of Origin Captain
He hasn’t, he’s playing fullback, their no.1 is playing centre and their no.9 is playing 5/8

Hardaker has played a decent amount of fullback this year. I do watch a fair bit of superleague and Wigan do shift their players around a fair bit, but Hastings and Leuluai tend to play in the halves for then. Must admit, if French has played as a stand off as they call it over there, I havent seen him

Last edited:

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
An argument but not a strong argument
I dunno about that, most of the best FB’s attack through the ruck and chime in through the attacking line as second receiver, setting up their outside backs. Even more so when they have an attacking kicking game.

Lockyer and Tommy Turbo (minus the kicking) are examples. Teddy less so.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.