OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last team that John Asiata followed on Instagram - Brisbane Broncos
The last 2 players that John Asiata followed on Instagram - Brandon Smith & Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

That's good enough for me, Asiata, B.Smith & RTS to the Broncos in 2021.
Harry Grant follows the Titans ;) Sorry @Sproj and co.

It is Ritchie though, he knows less than the worst poster on LU.

Woof
giphy.gif

Harry Grant follows the Titans ;) Sorry @Sproj and co.

If you guys managed to somehow get Grant, I would burn my Broncos' jersey. Not only would you sign our best player on the biggest salary ever, you still somehow find money to take the one player we need more than any other.

If true, that offer from the Dragons is the most laughable thing I have ever seen. Good on the Broncos for laughing at them. What in god's name is Ritchie on about there. Broncos reject one absolutely comedic offer: "we're the Broncos and if we want to move a player then we will". Dribbler.

This take on less feeder teams would be more beneficial is interesting too.
Of all people you’d know even when you guys were close to getting the spoon the bears still got close to winning the comp

Of all people you’d know even when you guys were close to getting the spoon the bears still got close to winning the comp
I've never read much into feeder teams until very recently I am afraid. I do like your reasoning behind having less being beneficial for sure. I'd need to know exactly how they work before commenting further though. Also sorry for the Grant mix up just found it funny in relation to the post I replied to. Hard to tell whether you need a FB or a 9 more for me because I actually like Turpin without him being a top 5 hooker @Sproj. Interested to see which position KW prioritises or if he can get anyone firing or at least linking well at FB first.

if anyone is arrogant here ... it is Griffin and the Dragons thinking they can get a player of Bird's quality for minimum wage while we pay superstar money for him

Also how is it arrogant to laugh at the deal they offered? There’s plenty of reasons to call those in charge of this club arrogant but that is not one of the
Yeah, if you were selling your house for $975k and bidder came and offered $175K, as if you would even entertain the idea of negotiating with the other party.

If there is any arrogance in the situation, it is the arrogance of the dragons coming into a negotiation thinking they are in the position of that much power.... oh just saw the post above, ditto to that

Last edited:
I've never read much into feeder teams until very recently I am afraid. I do like your reasoning behind having less being beneficial for sure. I'd need to know exactly how they work before commenting further though. Also sorry for the Grant mix up just found it funny in relation to the post I replied to. Hard to tell whether you need a FB or a 9 more for me because I actually like Turpin without him being a top 5 hooker @Sproj. Interested to see which position KW prioritises or if he can get anyone firing or at least linking well at FB first.
Nah all good the Grant thing was an error on my behalf

Another Dean “anonymous sources” Ritchie exclusive.

The club doesn’t really need to release him, it would be different if he had years left on contract, but he’s off our books in a year anyway. It’s not really worth it for the club to release him for anything short of half of what he’s on. He’s going to be a very motivated player next year if he stays fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.