OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admittedly they're nothing to (Russell) crow about, but still, some action on our side of the fence would be nice.

Host has a lot of potential, he may find himself starting. Milne has a bit of a rough history in the game but he could definitely produce something at Rabbits.. I assume he is replacing Roberts in the squad.

Last edited:

Admittedly they're nothing to (Russell) crow about, but still, some action on our side of the fence would be nice.

i'd rather that we fill positions we need, instead of just making signings for the sake of making signings.

I have no doubt that Kevvie is working on the former

i'd rather that we fill positions we need, instead of just making signings for the sake of making signings.

I have no doubt that Kevvie is working on the former
What positions do you think we need?

fullback
a strike center (especially with Staggs out)
and Grant/B. Smith would be a nice bonus
And what are your proposals for Fullback and Centre? Clubs are acting quick so that they don't miss out on the options available

Last edited:
seems like we are sitting on our hands a bit not going to be anyone left on the market when we finally pull our fingers out anyways

And what are your proposals?

I don't have any. they're are no quality off contract.

that's why we have to wait for clubs to finish their reviews. and for Kevvie and the recruitment guys to be ready for a gem to become available. remember that there are 5 new coaches for 2021. plus another several that will need to change things up.

on contract that may be a chance to be released are:

Fullback:
Allen - if he has fixed his attitude form his last stint here

Jarhome Hughes - off contract at the end of 2021. we could look to sign him for 2022, then try to get an early release. (although since he's at the Storm, not much chance of that)

Scott Drinkwater - off contract at the end of 2021. we could look to sign him for 2022, then try to get an early release.

center:
Braidon Burns and Stephen Crichton are off contract at the end of 2021. both could be decent options at center. we could look to sign then for 2022, then try to get an early release.

fine with me. there is no one good on the market for next year anyway
I think we should at least sign Marion Seve as depth.

Would you want Brenko Lee if he plays well in the GF and plays well in origin this year? ( If he gets picked)

I'd even take Moga back.

Last edited:
Hooper reporting that we have made contact with the Suaallii family to offer him the the fullback position

Hooper reporting that we have made contact with the Suaallii family to offer him the the fullback position
Some talk about uncle Nick getting his hands on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.