OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crawley in the DT writing that Corey Allen is looking for a fulltime fullback spot and Rabbits would be unlikely to stand in his way even though he has a year to go on his contract.
Really ......

He has even stated this before.

We had Luke Priddis as our starting hooker and Smith stated he felt he had more opportunities at the Storm.
Then Smith got his go at Melbourne when Richard Swain came to the Bronx haha.

A lot of these signings would have been in the pipeline for months. Typically for re-signings or depth signings clubs will sit on it until they have a batch or there's a time (Grand Final week) to announce them.

Kevie would have only just sat down with the recruitment team to discuss recruitment and retention.

Yes but we can also make him train with the rehab group and not medically clear him fit to play. Forcing him to sit on the sideline for a year. Good luck on your next contract when you have played 17 games across 4 years.
I like it a lot... **** Bird

but you're also saying ... **** us
Been fucked over since day 1....allegedly wanted to return to sydney last year....takes up the option....birds best years are looooooong ago....my personal preference is to erase his name....like Boyd

Been fucked over since day 1....allegedly wanted to return to sydney last year....takes up the option....birds best years are looooooong ago....my personal preference is to erase his name....like Boyd

and if that means losing next year, because one of our best, highest paid players is sitting on the sidelines out of spite instead of injury ... is that a price you're prepared for the club to pay?

and if that means losing next year, because one of our best, highest paid players is sitting on the sidelines out of spite instead of injury ... is that a price you're prepared for the club to pay?
How is Bird being around going to affect whether we win or lose next year? He hasn't really played in 3 years. Any money we can recoup by moving him on we can use to sign or retain other players.

One of the highest paid....yes
One of our best???? I doubt anyone can say with a handfull of games last couple years hes one of our best...or is that on performances before he came here.....hes gonna get paid no matter what..not really an incentive to put in but will be playing for a contract elsewhere....yeah i would keep him on the bench getting splinters in his arse...

How is Bird being around going to affect whether we win or lose next year? He hasn't really played in 3 years. Any money we can recoup by moving him on we can use to sign or retain other players.

because when he's fit he is a very talented player ... and will give us some much needed strike in the centers.

by the way ... my post was in response to someone saying pay him 900k next year to sit him on the sidelines ... not try to offload him. which means him not playing wone make one iota of difference to our retention or recruitment for the 2021 season

One of the highest paid....yes
One of our best???? I doubt anyone can say with a handfull of games last couple years hes one of our best...or is that on performances before he came here.....hes gonna get paid no matter what..not really an incentive to put in but will be playing for a contract elsewhere....yeah i would keep him on the bench getting splinters in his arse...

then you're a fool ... spite is not a trait that makes for a successful NRL coach, hopefully Kevvie is smarter than that

Last edited:
Did anyone read the courier mail article on lodge ? Says “kevvies call” on lodge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Galah
  • Tim K
  • Fitzy
  • kiwi2
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Robboi_321
  • Brocko
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.