OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your one- eyed rose coloured glass needs cleaning

why do people say that like it's a bad thing ... fans (which comes from the word "fanatic") are meant to be one eyed

if they've only just signed him now ... then they are behind us because we had our coaching team sorted last week. (and they signed their coach before we did)
They announced their full coaching team a month before. Hansen will be a consultant. But that’s splitting hairs. My point is they are moving forward in all areas - Admin, coaching, performance, medical and playing - cleaning out and replacing. We have employed a consultant to tell us to do the same thing, but it appears we have to wait till we are told before making a start on that process. Yes we have employed a head coach and two assistants but are not locking up (or announcing that we have) any of own players let alone going to the market place to strengthen our roster going forward - FMD.

They announced their full coaching team a month before. Hansen will be a consultant. But that’s splitting hairs. My point is they are moving forward in all areas - Admin, coaching, performance, medical and playing - cleaning out and replacing. We have employed a consultant to tell us to do the same thing, but it appears we have to wait till we are told before making a start on that process. Yes we have employed a head coach and two assistants but are not locking up (or announcing that we have) any of own players let alone going to the market place to strengthen our roster going forward - FMD.

Kevvie has been working for several weeks ... even though his official contract doesn't start until November.

but then again, admitting that would go against your agenda

You heard the rumours that we're chasing Donaghy and Bellamy?? You know that they're both still under contract, then throw in the facts that we have told ikin he didn't get the job and extended whites contract until Donaghy's ends . I mean I'm not a betting man but that seems like a big coincidence dosen't it. Also the fact that Smith hasn't retired yet could be a hold up aswell.
I may be wrong but it seems like we're chasing the right people but there is delays, I don't know about you but I'm more than happy to wait if it means we get quality instead of chasing the easy options.

You heard the rumours that we're chasing Donaghy and Bellamy?? You know that they're both still under contract, then throw in the facts that we have told ikin he didn't get the job and extended whites contract until Donaghy's ends . I mean I'm not a betting man but that seems like a big coincidence dosen't it. Also the fact that Smith hasn't retired yet could be a hold up aswell.
I may be wrong but it seems like we're chasing the right people but there is delays, I don't know about you but I'm more than happy to wait if it means we get quality instead of chasing the easy options.

Is it good to be chasing Bellamy again? Is it a good look to get rejected again? That is the only pro-active thing the club oooks like they are doing and it is actually embarrassing to be willing to be rejected again so publicly.

Is it good to be chasing Bellamy again? Is it a good look to get rejected again? That is the only pro-active thing the club oooks like they are doing and it is actually embarrassing to be willing to be rejected again so publicly.
Why ? I'm not worried about rejection, just as long as we have a crack at getting the best and he is . If you go through life worried about getting rejected than imo you more than likely will.
And who the **** cares if it's publicly or not

Kevvie has been working for several weeks ... even though his official contract doesn't start until November.

but then again, admitting that would go against your agenda

we should get a counter somewhere on the board that ticks over every time someone uses the word “agenda”

we should get a counter somewhere on the board that ticks over every time someone uses the word “agenda”

Haha I said it was a sad move the first time it came out in the media. We need to be realistic as a club and focus on what we can actually achieve.

View attachment 10381
Thoughts? We taking him back?
Can confirm Dale is back with us next year. I heard this a month or 2 ago and posted about it, he was keen to come back and we obliged (Dale has uni commitments so he couldn't really go too far from home). Not on big dollars so no biggie , and will give us a bit of depth which we really lack.

Last edited:
As well as depth we are lacking in breadth.

When was the last time we recruited someone top shelf another club was chasing? I can think of Jack Bird but presumably there are more recent examples?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • broncoscope
  • john1420
  • Shane Tronc
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Maroon4life
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.