OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen that Bevan French is either headed to the broncos or eels
Yep, it has been discussed. He’s a good player but I’m unsure if he’s the right fit for us in general. There aren’t many options so we could do much worse than him.

Has anyone seen that Bevan French is either headed to the broncos or eels
My vague recollection of French playing for parramtta conjours up the memories of me saying then that he was looking to be something special. He then suddenly dropped out of sight and ended up in the UK. At the time I thought something went awry with his social life or he had something else threatening his credibility and so he tookoff to the UK. But back then I was convinced he had the goods to be an elite 'x-factor' player. What he's like now is open to question.

He could turn into an ado carr type if he wanted i reakon . Not sold as a fullback though

My vague recollection of French playing for parramtta conjours up the memories of me saying then that he was looking to be something special. He then suddenly dropped out of sight and ended up in the UK. At the time I thought something went awry with his social life or he had something else threatening his credibility and so he tookoff to the UK. But back then I was convinced he had the goods to be an elite 'x-factor' player. What he's like now is open to question.

I can't remember why he left, but I seem to remember him wanting to be fullback and Gutho was his competition, who was just the more complete fullback. I'm not sure if he left to try to play fullback?

Last edited:
hopefully if he comes to us it is as a winger
Nah I doubt it will be at wing... he has been playing 6 so he will have those playmaker and ball playing skills that he can utilise in his game apart from just his speed and electricness

Nah I doubt it will be at wing... he has been playing 6 so he will have those playmaker and ball playing skills that he can utilise in his game apart from just his speed and electricness

He has been wearing 6, he hasnt really been playing at 6. Dont take the player numbers in superleague as the position they are playing.

French can be compared to Dufty, has a bit of flair but very one dimensional and a liability in defence . Pass

He has been wearing 6, he hasnt really been playing at 6. Dont take the player numbers in superleague as the position they are playing.
No... I understand exactly where your coming from I know the number don’t genuinely represent their position but he has been playing 5/8 for wigan not always but he has his off game where he plays there

Last edited:
No... I understand exactly where your coming from I know the number don’t genuinely represent their position but he has been playing 5/8 for wigan
He hasn’t, he’s playing fullback, their no.1 is playing centre, their no.7 is playing 5/8 and their no.31 who is the man of steel Jackson Hastings plays halfback

Last edited:
French can be compared to Dufty, has a bit of flair but very one dimensional and a liability in defence . Pass
I don’t think you or anyone on here is a position to be talking about quality of fullback.... if we can get a fucken fullback with flair I’ll take that cause currently we don’t have any fullback

He hasn’t, he’s playing fullback, their no.1 is playing centre and their no.9 is playing 5/8

Hardaker has played a decent amount of fullback this year. I do watch a fair bit of superleague and Wigan do shift their players around a fair bit, but Hastings and Leuluai tend to play in the halves for then. Must admit, if French has played as a stand off as they call it over there, I havent seen him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
  • Maddy
  • Morkel
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Accept
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • Cavalo
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.