OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that worries me about Allen is Bennett didn’t want him and sent him to the rabbits. Bennett moves to the rabbits and doesn’t play him, signs Latrell to replace him, he finally looks to have proven himself somewhat and the rabbits rush to release him.
I think he keeps his spot if latrell wasn't there.

Last edited:
I just think they can fit players into their system and make it work better than any other team. Not that many players who have looked good at Melbourne have looked good at other teams.
You also become a product of your environment.. players who crack it at the storm do so because they’re prepared to check all the boxes that Craig Bellamy demands of them at training and in games all the time.. I’m certain that when some players leave that environment and aren’t subject to that same demand for consistently high standards, they relax a bit because they aren’t being held as accountable

Once the review is over this week, expect a booodbath of players being told to look elsewhere
Up to 8 I’m hearing

Got any names for us? PM if necessary

Got any names for us? PM if necessary
Probably from the names mentioned for the last month or so.....theres that many flogs need to be moved on it wouldnt be hard to come up with 8 names......id rather see the board fucked off first

Problem is being told to look elsewhere unfortunately doesn’t mean much. A lot of these overrated flops are on decent deals with multiple year contracts and big $ that no club will really want to touch unless we pay 40-70% of their contracts.

Knowing this club that 8 will include Dearden, Staggs and Haas.
Staggs will be locked in for a few more years with us very soon mate, no need to worry about him. He's not going anywhere, 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • BroncosAlways
  • lynx000
  • Stix
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.