OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
They hired a coach and a couple assistants. They had a netball identity come in and do a review of the club= a total basket case. They have supposedly found a new CEO. They offloaded Bird despite the new coach allegedly indicating that he had use for him. They released SOS. Have I missed anything?
Re-signed Kenner.

Fake news.... Wheres Milf?
80s mcdonalds GIF

The Rabbitohs are facing the prospect of losing gun outside back Dane Gagai with The Daily Telegraph Phil Rothfield reporting “half a dozen” clubs are keen on the Queensland Origin star.

I know we are trying to sign him for 2 years and put pressure on Souths to release him a season early.

GI we looking at for one season with him taking on a coaching role after the season.

Last edited:
Even if I did believe that Inglis bullshit, we need to tell people who **** the club over in the past they’re not wanted when they eventually come knocking. That includes Inglis and Bellamy and players we chase in their prime who decline us but want sweet payouts back home at the end of their careers.

Even if I did believe that Inglis bullshit, we need to tell people who **** the club over in the past they’re not wanted when they eventually come knocking. That includes Inglis and Bellamy and players we chase in their prime who decline us but want sweet payouts back home at the end of their careers.
agreed, said this before about the smith chase but we look like those guys that will let a girl walk all over them in the hope that one day.. they'll see our true worth. pathetic.

cant recall watching jack johns play anyone have an opinion on him that might have watched him in lower grades?
Only saw him play 1 game at 2nd row this year for Souths before going off early with a head knock. Grew up playing 5/8 apparently, but he is a tall, rangy type and would think he is more suited to 2nd row or lock maybe. If he has any of his Dad or Uncle's DNA, talent wise he might be worth a shot with a view to letting him develop.

So apparently the rabbits have released 7 players, Penrith also had a clean out. These are clubs that had success this season, so what have the broncos done since the season ended?
Were they actual releases... or simply players who weren't re-signed?

Because if they were still under contract I find it really hard to believe that many players would simply walk away from guaranteed money without a new club to go to

We have so little attacking opportunities as it is, imagine squandering them with a panic kick on the 3rd tackle.
Thats if we havent coughed it up on the first or second😳

Boyd for example

This is just nonsensical.

Those 3 Dummy Halves might be well sought after now, but that really wasn't the case to the same extent when they signed their current contracts, so their value on the open market today is irrelevant in Melbourne's current salary cap because they are not on the open market, they're still locked up under existing contracts at Melbourne.

Payne Haas is also getting paid a shitload less than he's really worth on the open market but luckily for us he signed a 6 year deal before he'd really cracked first grade, so his current hypothetical value is irrelevant because he gets paid what he agreed to at the time of signing.

Harry Grant and Brandon Smith are no different to Haas in this example. If Melbourne choose to release them it will be because of player welfare and contentment, and nothing to do with not being able to fit their current contracts under the salary cap.
Just stop it, there's no place here for well reasoned and factual argument.

How so? I get that you’re trying to be funny but I’d love to hear how he fucked the club over in the past and came knocking when his career was basically done?
It's the same old troll. Worst thing is they believe they're either funny, witty, intuitive, original, insightful, clever or just downright hilarious but you know better as do I.

It's the same old troll. Worst thing is they believe they're either funny, witty, intuitive, original, insightful, clever or just downright hilarious but you know better as do I.
No, no. I think this will be the one to actually have a good point. I have a hunch

Some talk we are targeting Drinkwater. Media!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mister Wright
  • Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.