Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** me....more Titans rejects....seriously...its come to this has it...

Albert Kelly apparently "tearing" up Super league....

Has anyone here actually WATCHED the Super league this year? Its like saying Kelly tore up the ISC cup.....bring him in!

It will take the bloke 6 months to adapt to the 6-again rule here......

I couldn't be less enthused by signings if I tried....we are talking emergency depth at best here.....

Has anyone here actually WATCHED the Super league this year? Its like saying Kelly tore up the ISC cup.....bring him in!

I couldn't be less enthused by signings if I tried....we are talking emergency depth at best here.....
I am not excited by his signing either but it doesn't mean it isn't a good/smart one. Where's the bad side to it? No one is expecting him to win dally m medals and drag us to a premiership, he's a cheap option who has been playing very well in the 2nd best comp there is and he has a bit of experience.

I'm liking all these 1 year contracts too. Seems we are lining up for 2022....

He is on a train and trial deal FFS, calm down. I am as pessimistic and mad at the club as the next bloke but this is over the fucking top.

He is on a train and trial deal FFS, calm down. I am as pessimistic and mad at the club as the next bloke but this is over the fucking top.
Exactly... anyone who slams the signings of the likes of Kelly and mead as depth players and even chambers for experience and his shear ability and then has the audacity to say something like Isaako should play in the centre’s, than your off your chops

He hasn't signed a contract!

A couple of days ago you were saying we'd be bottom four for the next five years, but this is over the top? Hell of a sliding scale you've got there, mate! 🤣

Last edited:
I have no idea what the rationale is behind signing a player on a high paying contract for 4+ years with most of the years in the players favour.

I really have no idea...

And we have done this with several players?

Who is the one getting bent over their desk in the negotiation room?
Gil

Last edited:
View attachment 10627
The Article states that the Cowboys are the QLD team who is linked to Widdop. What do u guys think will he be a good option for us (can play FB)
I’ve been raving about him all season. He is 100% the player we need, even more so than Smith and only slightly less than Grant.

He would be our star spine player in either 5/8 or Fullback and he could easily take the captaincy. Not only is he an amazing and underrated player with experience and leadership, it is also possible that he has the inside tips on decent English players to snatch up. A typical good hardnut English forward could do wonders to our pack.

Id be furious if we allow him to sign anywhere else.

I’ve been raving about him all season. He is 100% the player we need, even more so than Smith and only slightly less than Grant.

He would be our star spine player in either 5/8 or Fullback and he could easily take the captaincy. Not only is he an amazing and underrated player with experience and leadership, it is also possible that he has the inside tips on decent English players to snatch up. A typical good hardnut English forward could do wonders to our pack.

Id be furious if we allow him to sign anywhere else.
You absolutely nailed it mate!

Get on the blower, right now Kevvie! Seriously, get this bloke in and I would be more than happy for him to be given the captaincy.

How is his shoulder and why are Warrington reaching out to clubs?

View attachment 10627
The Article states that the Cowboys are the QLD team who is linked to Widdop. What do u guys think will he be a good option for us (can play FB)
This same article also states Tigpies are still negotiating with us around Offa. Hopefully they can reach an amicable arrangement and we can get his soft, pea-hearted lazy arse out of the joint.

Whilst Widdop is a great player I’d be sticking with Milford for now... Kevvie seems confident in getting Milford back to a high standard and I am curious and hopeful that he can get Milford back to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncs30
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.