Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
And den I realised it wasn’t Widdop; it was the Loch Ness Monster...and I said Monster!!! You stay away from my grandchildren and you get your own tree fiddy!!!

I dunno about this one, great player but his shoulders are stuffed.

I dunno about this one, great player but his shoulders are stuffed.
Still. I’d try sign him, mainly as an excuse to publicly shop Milford around.

When Milford realises he’s not getting offers anywhere near a million; it’ll be beneficial because the club can say “hey champ, you’re not worth what you’re getting paid, we aren’t going to resign you for more than (really lowball amount). You want more you’ll have to demonstrate your value to someone else.”

He’ll play shit and kick stones; giving the club the perfect opportunity to send him to QCup (and banish him from training).

Or he’ll have a cracker year for us.

Either way; doughboy is about to get mugged by the reality that he’s not a superstar.

Widdop on minimum wage retainer and match payments. He plays every round it works out to 500k.

If Widdop could be secured for anything close to $500k then you'd have to be absolutely insane not to be beating his door down to sign him up for one or two seasons.

- Can play Fullback or in the Halves... Big Tick
- Leadership, professionalism and experience... Big Tick
- Goal Kicker... Big Tick

Watch the recruitment staff at the Broncos absolutely bottle this and not even put our feelers out.

Last edited:
If Widdop could be secured for anything close to $500k then you'd have to be absolutely insane not to be beating his door down to sign him up for one or two seasons.

- Can play Fullback or in the Halves... Big Tick
- Leadership, professionalism and experience... Big Tick
- Goal Kicker... Big Tick

Watch the recruitment staff at the Broncos absolutely bottle this and not even put our feelers out.
Absolutely. Under 500k and you sign him and find a position later. 2 year deal. Give Milford first shot at 5/8, Widdop at fullback. If that doesn’t work. See ya Milf. Widdop to 5/8th.

Widdop Starting 5/8 paired with Deardon.

Milf off bench. Widdop to fullback or bench.

Means no spot for macca or turps though.

Still. I’d try sign him, mainly as an excuse to publicly shop Milford around.

When Milford realises he’s not getting offers anywhere near a million; it’ll be beneficial because the club can say “hey champ, you’re not worth what you’re getting paid, we aren’t going to resign you for more than (really lowball amount). You want more you’ll have to demonstrate your value to someone else.”

He’ll play shit and kick stones; giving the club the perfect opportunity to send him to QCup (and banish him from training).

Or he’ll have a cracker year for us.

Either way; doughboy is about to get mugged by the reality that he’s not a superstar.
Such disrespect to a future immortal

Widdop Starting 5/8 paired with Deardon.

Milf off bench. Widdop to fullback or bench.

Means no spot for macca or turps though.
You said though like no room for Macca is a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • broncoscope
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • Griffo
  • Tim K
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.