Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carney is a punce, don't ever get the impression I think otherwise.

I just don't think he's grown up at all, just enjoying the perks of being a Shark.

Lol....perks?

What would they be?

Fourex, Fourex, Fourex...it cuts me so when you don't remember what I've written.

AS I SAID EARLIER, reduced scrutiny from the media because Rothfield isn't going to send interns to chase after you at tattoo parlour's for a story.

Carney is a punce, don't ever get the impression I think otherwise. I just don't think he's grown up at all, just enjoying the perks of being a Shark.

Sorry BP, was very tired last night when I replied.
It did sound like you were defending him, but having read it again, I get where you're coming from.

I hope I never see TCarney in a Broncos jersey.

Carney hasn't changed one bit, difference is now he is drinking in the private back room of the pub owned by Gallen and they sneak him out through the kitchen when he passes out!

He was still getting into heaps of **** at the Roosters that didnt get published but think he might've just matured with age as most people do.

On him signing I doubt he'd sign a 1yr deal but he could be a good long term partner for Milf in the halves with rumours of Dogs chasing DCE, he won't come cheap though.

Im pretty sure every club in the comp will be chasing DCE so good luck to the Dogs with trying to scare other clubs off. :P

Never winning a premiership. It's pretty impressive.

So you say players like Matt Bowen, Paul Bowman, Jarryd Hayne, Nathan Hindmarsh, Ben Barba, Andrew Ettinghausen, Andrew Fifita etc are all perks because they haven't/didn't win a premiership?

Carney hasn't changed one bit, difference is now he is drinking in the private back room of the pub owned by Gallen and they sneak him out through the kitchen when he passes out!

Poor Todd.......no doubt Gallen urinates on him when he passes out as well

because

that's what Paul Gallen does to his team mates.

So I got sent the broncos annual magazine sometime whilst I was in America and I just got around to reading it. In the broncos players farewelled part it has Aaron Whitchurch and says he is yet to sign to another club. It also has Brendon gibb and says he will be playing for Norths in the q cup in 2014.

New year, new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • Hoof Hearted
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • MrRobot
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.