Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Salary cap pressure set to topple Broncos plan
to get Brodie Croft

Peter Badel and Travis Meyn,
The Courier-Mail
November 7, 2019 6:00pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, what. They are using Gillett's money to keep Glenn rather than buy a halfback. They consider another forward more important than an actual halfback and instead are going to rely on a 19 year old kid who frankly looked very hesitant and a bit lost in those 4 or 5 games he played this year.

We are royally screwed and 2020 hasn't even begun yet. Seibold you absolute blockhead.

Last edited:
We wouldn't be choosing Glenn over Croft. We're using the salary cap as an excuse to force the Storm in to paying some of Croft's contract. It's clear Croft is not in their plans, now that Smith is playing next year hopefully the Storm feel the cap squeeze and relent.

As a worst case scenario they'll have $400k playing reserve grade every week, that makes me feel a little better about our own situation.

Hahaha the Brisbane broncos.

Seibold is busy attending frat parties at Harvard

Seibold on a study camp in the US hey? Learning all he can from the the harlem globetrotters I bet.

Looks like the same shit will be dished up next year. So much for this roster overhaul

Looks like the same shit will be dished up next year. So much for this roster overhaul
Now come on I'm sure they are hard at work overhauling our roster with players being placed at different numbers on the rosters from that of 2019.

Last edited:
Now come on I'm sure they are hard at work overhauling our roster with players being placed at different numbers on the rosters from that of 2019.

Hahah that’s about it. Boyd will be back at fullback and Macca at 9 lol

There's not much Seibold can do to be honest. The player i probably wouldn't have renewed is Oates. $500k and was pretty awful last year.

Doesn't look like anyone is interested in Boyd, Bird or Macca and i can't blame them. Boyd and Macca are old and past it, and Bird has played about 10 games in two years on over $800k.

If Seibold is serious about getting Croft, Offa is the one that should be moved. $500k, and is surplus to requirements, and would likely get someone like Tigers that would pay his full salary. But that won't happen.

I'd say it looks like Glenn will fill the final spot, and that will be our 2020 team unfortunately.

“Everyone feels as though we’re short in the halves but Tom Dearden showed a lot of potential in his four games last year,” Seibold said.

Well I guess everyone has their own idea of what being short in the halves means lol

Active Now

• phoenix
  • bert_lifts
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Foordy
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • HarryAllan7
  • Lurker
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • Hoof Hearted
  • winslow_wong
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.