NEWS Broncos playmaker plans on brink of collapse

Because a majority of players care about money only not performance.
Yeah I know what you mean. Surely you could see it as a golden opportunity to win many premierships and with that enough money to set u up for life after footy. Locky and Alfie and wal are there to guide u. Maybe the pressure of leading the broncos around the paddock is too much for anyone to take. I wish tommy Dearden all the best. Hope everyone is patient with him. Thanks for your thoughts.

People chase the money now because all of the players they looked up to as kids probably did the same thing.

I mean, Lockyer retired in 2011. Someone like Payne Haas or Fifita was what like 11 then? So they have grown up probably watching people like Hayne, Tedesco, Inglis, DCE all who have changed clubs, gone up and down, bailed on deals last minute etc. And chased the cash. That's what this young group are used to. Back in the day of Lockyer, there were more one team players etc.

I wouldn’t agree with the wash of cash. I’m doin’ okay these days, but, I work for $130/hr and $35/hr and considering the positions’ ‘actual hours’, the $35/hr is way more worth it.

Pretty decent dollars though mate, and if it's the right lifestyle for you then you can't ask for much more really.

E see Ty at car T a wTsdw as aft see
YaTbTh7.gif

I always knew you were sending subliminal messages sproj. None of your posts made sense to me :p
?Ajnin ananab esenapaj yllaer uoy era

Terces a si ti, yrroS

If we cannot sign a marquee halfback, can we at least sign someone like Kyle Laybutt on a base contract? He was awesome for the Kumuls against Fiji over the weekend.

If we cannot sign a marquee halfback, can we at least sign someone like Kyle Laybutt on a base contract? He was awesome for the Kumuls against Fiji over the weekend.
His long kicking game was pretty impressive.

We need someone to cover Dearden should he get injured or suspended, O'Sullivan won't be available for a while, I don't want to see Turpin there again.

We need someone to cover Dearden should he get injured or suspended, O'Sullivan won't be available for a while, I don't want to see Turpin there again.
I wonder if we can get salary cap relief?

Well, Staggs is a Test halfback

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.