Broncos positivity thread

Ezra Bridger? I wonder if anyone will get that reference.

Ezra Bridger? I wonder if anyone will get that reference.
Images 11

One a positive note, the administrative geniuses at our club, finally managed to get the Broncos sponsorship board behind Kevvie for the presser.

Only 13 rounds into the season… 😆

The future is bright, boys! 🥴

We're doomed.
Someone simply has to get Cam Smith to come out of retirement. Do what it takes....kidnap his family if necessary.

That and .......Bellyache or Wayne.

We need an on field general and an off field general. Currently, we have neither......

Someone simply has to get Cam Smith to come out of retirement. Do what it takes....kidnap his family if necessary.

We need an on field general and an off field general. Currently, we have neither......
Smith didn’t even wanna play origin for kevvie lol.

Reynolds will be our on field general. WB can be our off field guy.

If the board can drop their egos.

I just watched the highlight video of the 18 year old half backs first game two weeks ago (im not sure if in allowed to say his name??) But does anyone know how long we have him locked up for?

My god if there was ever a guy who just looks like an out and out football player its him. Wow.

I just watched the highlight video of the 18 year old half backs first game two weeks ago (im not sure if in allowed to say his name??) But does anyone know how long we have him locked up for?

My god if there was ever a guy who just looks like an out and out football player its him. Wow.

He scored another try tonight. Grabbed a kick and ran 80m.

Didn’t do too much else but settling into ISC from MM.

He scored another try tonight. Grabbed a kick and ran 80m.

Didn’t do too much else but settling into ISC from MM.
Actually was Khunt and Mam selected over Milf??

That would be some fall from grace

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.