NEWS Broncos profit shot.

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017

No wonder Politis cashed in the majority of his shares.
At least it sounds as though we are on the right side of the ledger I suppose.

Still making a profit despite the effects of the pandemic.

This board are incompetent.

Well it looks like we're stuck a few years more with Pies as that profit margin would barely pay for a new strapper never mind a head coach.

Well it looks like we're stuck a few years more with Pies as that profit margin would barely pay for a new strapper never mind a head coach.
a lot of the club's revenue streams will be re-open by then so the bottom line should look a lot different by the end of the next financial year

paying out the coach early will make a further short-term dent but if the right change is made, it'll be worth the hit.

Last edited:
They still made money rather than lost it, who gives a shit.

apparently they have close to 1 million social media followers the Broncos

NRLEconomist mentioned it a while agao i think...

Time to start monetising that potential revenue stream i reckon

Start putting a paywall up on exclusive news & fan comps & sponser special deals etc...

LOTS of money waiting to be taken by the club...

Tbh I'm surprised its not a huge loss, no 30k average attendence and probably a big drop in merch revenue yet still a profit.

Cheers. I'll have to look at trading one day, another kind of TAB.
Any idea how you go about getting them? Would be pretty funny to have some, wouldn’t wanna drop a heap of money on it though.

No Politis sounds good to me.
Gotta admit he runs a pretty tight ship and not so sure I’d be unhappy if he helped our mob to get back on track. Anyways it was his money that left not him.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Santa
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Strop
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Organix
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 44 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.