NEWS Broncos put the feelers out for Folau

Status
Not open for further replies.
His options have still been limited. Maybe he'd rather live in Australia.

he’s been paid multiple millions of dollars without even having to lace up a boot. He’ll be ok

8million is to paraphrase wildly innacurate according to Castle. I doubt he got that much, nobody knows what he got. As I said, they dropped their balls but to me Israel is still a loser in this too. His options for employment have become limited after this fiasco and I'm sure at least a few of his sponsors have bailed. Why do you think he had the hide to ask people to fund his legal fees?

Reports are saying 8 million/ several millions, either way they lost.

He was asking for support with his legal fees because it wasn’t just his fight it was for all religious people and all people that value freedom of speech, not to mention freedom to o hold a belief that differs from others.
RA look stupid just like all the outraged leftist, they have shown their ugly face throughout this whole thing

You kind of proved my point about lay people having strong views based on limited appeal to authority on subjects they honestly know little about. For example, when a media commentator joins dots between the damage caused by a cyclone and a political position on carbon tax, you should correct them. Perhaps by referring to the NOAA's statement on hurricanes, which is they haven't proven a link. Most protesters would not even have read the IPCC's latest report.

Same with condemning Israel. Ask someone higher in the church for a clarification. Read the source documents.
Err, why does ANYBODY listen to or bother with a media commentator? I don't need some absolute fuckwit like Andrew Bolt or the proven liar Alan Jones telling me what to think. I have no need to correct them, I don't hear them to know. I do know about them from statements they've made and at times they are on in the background in the mess hall.

I have a strong view that we should pay attention to the experts in their respective fields. Politicians, oil/power megamasters, media commentators, poorly informed keyboard warriors, social influencers and meme generators should all be treated with extreme scepticism.

On the topic itself I simply say we should be guided by those who know best. It sure as hell won't be someone who DOESN'T understand the science.

Err, why does ANYBODY listen to or bother with a media commentator? I don't need some absolute fuckwit like Andrew Bolt or the proven liar Alan Jones telling me what to think. I have no need to correct them, I don't hear them to know. I do know about them from statements they've made and at times they are on in the background in the mess hall.

I have a strong view that we should pay attention to the experts in their respective fields. Politicians, oil/power megamasters, media commentators, poorly informed keyboard warriors, social influencers and meme generators should all be treated with extreme scepticism.

On the topic itself I simply say we should be guided by those who know best. It sure as hell won't be someone who DOESN'T understand the science.

Mate atleast religion is somewhat related to the topic at hand but for goodness sakes would you give your climate preaching a rest. Please and thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • pennywisealfie
  • Foordy
  • Organix
  • BroncoFan94
  • Waynesaurus
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.