Broncos - Raiders spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over again

Ennis manages to kick the goal

10 - 0

Raiders over

12 - 6

For what has supposedly been a dominate first half display doesn't really show on the scoreboard - usual story for us

Thaiday over

18 - 6

still no real fluency in attack but or defense has been great so far.

Beauty try that Hunt one was especially considering the defensive work to stop the Raiders on that charge down which should have been a certain try to the Raiders.

Hows the penalty count

10 - 4 to the raiders

we smoked them haha Our defense was great and our attack has improved and will only get better. Look out Manly and Melbourne here we come!!!!!

That penality for that two man strip was a joke, and Thaiday that hit in the reset was awesome!

[icon_lol1.

Lockyer's reaction when there was no dummy half in the 60th min

Wow that last try was good

renouf said:

It was bloody awesome Lockyer is just unreal, I am going to miss Kemp next year I rate him highly.

Beads6 said:
renouf said:

It was bloody awesome Lockyer is just unreal, I am going to miss Kemp next year I rate him highly.

Where's Alec when you need him? [icon_lol1.

As one of Joel Clinton's biggest critics, I have to admit that he really stood up and performed today. Especially in that first 20 minute period.

Thought Hunt was close to MOM, and for all the talk of his kick returns I don't remember him bringing one back once today. He did well to get himself so involved in the attack.

Loved the right side plays involving Lockyer/Hunt/Hodges. Hard to defend against that.

And who the hell wants to get rid of tries from kicks?

That's the Broncos team I want to see playing as we hit the finals. Absolutely brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.