Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Broncos lack drive and direction
as they stumble towards finals

Greg Davis,
The Courier-Mail
September 7, 2019 8:42pm

Last edited by a moderator:
We went into the 2018 finals on a high and were knocked out the first week by a team that limped into the finals like we have this year.

Maybe we're trying their approach to see what happens.

We went into the 2018 finals on a high and were knocked out the first week by a team that limped into the finals like we have this year.

Maybe we're trying their approach to see what happens.
Keep that optimism, we might need that next season too

The only positive I can take into next week is that surely that performance will sting us and we'll look to atone. Who fucking knows though.

The only positive I can take into next week is that surely that performance will sting us and we'll look to atone. Who fucking knows though.
Problem is they’ve been rushing up and in on the right side for ages now and almost always get scored on and nothing’s been done about it, it feels utterly hopeless. Unless they change that we won’t win shit regardless of how much more effort we put in! Teams have the book on us. In fact I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the same play by about 6 different teams down our right side, lots of depth with a cut out pass “boom” try time. Easy as you like fucking depressing

Active Now

• lynx000
  • mieko
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • Pablo
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.