Broncos Rear End

DIEHARD

DIEHARD

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Is this like a blackzone replacement?

http://www.broncos.com.au/index.php?page_id=3654

NOVA REAR END PACKAGE INCLUSIONS

* A reserved seat(s) in the designated NOVA Rear End section (section 326) of Suncorp Stadium at the last six home games of the 2008 season - Bulldogs, Sharks, Raiders, Dragons, Titans, Knights
* Exclusive NOVA rear end t-shirt, lanyard & clappers
* Subscription to the exclusive Broncos member e-newsletter, Member Mail (valid email address must be supplied)
* Access to the Members Only Lounge at Suncorp Stadium during each home game
* Admission to exclusive post match function after each home game at Hotel LA
* Free train/bus transport to each home game
* Membership to the Broncos Leagues Club (valid July 08 - June 09)
* 10% discount at the Broncos official merchandise store, located at the Broncos Leagues Club
* Preferential access to NRL finals tickets, including the NRL Grand Final
* VIP entry to Suncorp Stadium through the Members Only turnstiles
* PLUS an exclusive afternoon with members of the WOW Brisbane Broncos at Hotel LA on Sunday, July 6 from 12.30 - 2.30pm.

SINGLE = $180 each
MULTIPLE (in one transaction) = $160 each

looks good, u have to pay for them, for 6 games, so only big fans will buy them, which is why this is better than the black zone

What a misleading thread title!

Wow... I hope they dress them up in another colour completely irrelevant to the Broncos and give them thundersticks.

Y-A-W-N.

mick! said:
Wow... I hope they dress them up in another colour completely irrelevant to the Broncos and give them thundersticks.

Y-A-W-N.

My thoughts too. It wouldn't be hard to dress them in Maroon. They will probably be red or something though.

I also think it isn't the most flattering name for a group. :D

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Porthoz
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.