Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welp, that's that then. Smith is either bound for the Titans or retirement.

Watch us not even try and lure B Smith

Haas is a kid, having a kid while you are a kid is not going to be easy.
Yeah it's stupid how these players have kids so early. Most of them can barely look after themselves.

Just because you can afford to have a kid, doesn't mean you should have one. I mean, they spend half of the year away. Why have a kid in that circumstance. Makes no sense.

Welp, that's that then. Smith is either bound for the Titans or retirement.

Watch us not even try and lure B Smith

you don't think the Storm was going to attempt to lock him down regardless. they know how talented he is ... they also that at most Smith has 1 season left.

Brandon Smith was always going to be an easier target

having said that, I highly doubt Smith will play for another club. He'll retire. and once he makes it official (before even), Kevvie should be on the phone to him ... get him to work with our young hookers.

Yeah it's stupid how these players have kids so early. Most of them can barely look after themselves.

Just because you can afford to have a kid, doesn't mean you should have one. I mean, they spend half of the year away. Why have a kid in that circumstance. Makes no sense.

All those player options and big contracts give them a red panty night.

Dragons have released Korbin Sims to the Super League - perhaps allowing Joe O to head there.

Even if he is going to stay at the Storm, make sure you push his price up at the very least.
I doubt he will, loves to surf so he'll be back in QLD. Plus Bellamy and Smith will be gone so we need to give him a ponga type contract.

Dragons have released Korbin Sims to the Super League - perhaps allowing Joe O to head there.
But that would be a good thing for the Broncos... I'm not understanding the logic here
🤔🤔🤔

I suppose one bonus to having lots of kiwis in the squad is limited impact during Origin (although the form we showed in getting the wooden spoon did a good enough job this year) 🤷‍♂️
Yeah exactly right, why go for Kiwis to get out of Origin when we can just continue being outright terrible instead.

It is fucking incredible that there are still no signings, like this is an all new level of incompetence that I just didn't think was possible. In a weird sort of way I am actually impressed.

It is fucking incredible that there are still no signings, like this is an all new level of incompetence that I just didn't think was possible. In a weird sort of way I am actually impressed.
Not we just had 2 re signings, could be the start of something. 🤷‍♂️

Bold for a team that just put in statistically one of the worst seasons of the modern era and collected it's first wooden spoon to decide to not recruit any notable signings for next season.

Positive thinking mate lol
What is there to be positive about? We just won the wooden spoon and that team got actively worse from winning the spoon and apart from re-signing a couple of kids have made NO signings, that's not a typo, NO MOTHERFUCKING SIGNINGS. These ***** have looked at the team and gone "thank **** we got rid of Bird and Fifita, now we can really start surging up the ladder. Now if we can just get someone to take Staggs and Dearden we are a real premiership chance".

Every other team has improved their roster but our bunch of flogs are sitting there playing with themselves in between browsing Seek while the fans line up to watch us go back to back spooners.

This is fucking outrageous and I am so sick of it.

What is there to be positive about? We just won the wooden spoon and that team got actively worse from winning the spoon and apart from re-signing a couple of kids have made NO signings, that's not a typo, NO MOTHERFUCKING SIGNINGS. These ***** have looked at the team and gone "thank **** we got rid of Bird and Fifita, now we can really start surging up the ladder. Now if we can just get someone to take Staggs and Dearden we are a real premiership chance".

Every other team has improved their roster but our bunch of flogs are sitting there playing with themselves in between browsing Seek while the fans line up to watch us go back to back spooners.

Understand the frustration but the big thing that hasn't happened yet is the fact Smith hasn't told anyone his direction. I just feel that we've been clearing the way for someone and it's like we are waiting on smith's decision.

I just find it funny that the biggest club in the world of rugby league can't get any players they don't want to leave and can't attract any players they do want to come while even St George, the Titans and Bulldogs can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.