Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamal Shibisaki from Broncos to the Cowboys. I had high hopes for him. Really impressive for Blackhawks MM- Two tries in the final and Iggy Park. I thought he'd come down at the end of this season. but doesn't want to leave now.

Bummer to lose such a good prospect.

How is any of that better than the Seibold days… it’s getting worse
I definitely don’t think it’s worse than Seibs because that was pretty much the biggest cliff dive the NRL has ever seen but I definitely don’t think the pain is over yet.

I think people are in denial if they think next year is going to continue to improve without significant changes in the off season. Massive holes have appeared across the club.

Kev has come in renovated the club after Seibold trashed it but half way through the season it became clear that the foundations are sinking.

I definitely don’t think it’s worse than Seibs because that was pretty much the biggest cliff dive the NRL has ever seen but I definitely don’t think the pain is over yet.

I think people are in denial if they think next year is going to continue to improve without significant changes in the off season. Massive holes have appeared across the club.

Kev has come in renovated the club after Seibold trashed it but half way through the season it became clear that the foundations are sinking.

I don't thin anyone is really saying that, but perhaps I've missed it?

All I can recall seeing is people saying we have to get better and change is required

We need to sort out the Haas situation and get it resolved quickly so its not dragging out. After that, we need to figure out what went wrong with Kotoni because we cant afford to have another key player not doing his job.

Hopefully with Madden coming in we will have a genuine half back backup to Arey because he really struggled after that rib injury and was never the same because we rushed him back. I still fear the hooker situation isnt going to get any better unless Paix or Mozer have a standout year, which is a lot to ask.

We need to sort out the Haas situation and get it resolved quickly so its not dragging out. After that, we need to figure out what went wrong with Kotoni because we cant afford to have another key player not doing his job.

Hopefully with Madden coming in we will have a genuine half back backup to Arey because he really struggled after that rib injury and was never the same because we rushed him back. I still fear the hooker situation isnt going to get any better unless Paix or Mozer have a standout year, which is a lot to ask.
Agreed. I think we are also desperate for experience in the forwards. We are still expecting a bunch of 50 game, early 20 year olds to do it on their own and as good as Patty is, it isn’t fair to put that weight on his shoulders.

- McLean
- Klemmer
-Tamou
- Taupau

Or someone who can break contract early. Something along these lines.

Would also like to see Riki shifted and bring in someone like Crichton, Bateman or Sua.

Could we get cam McCinnes for a couple years?
As much as I love the idea, the guy is 1 year into a 4 year contract and one of the Sharks best players - has there been anything to indicate this is a remote possibility?

As much as I love the idea, the guy is 1 year into a 4 year contract and one of the Sharks best players - has there been anything to indicate this is a remote possibility?
There probably is not much chance of this happening. Just maybe mcinness would like a bigger role than bench utility

He was signed before Fitzgibbon to be a lock, they have Finucane, he'd be on a pretty big wage. I think it's totally feasible the Sharks would be interested in moving his wage on.

He was signed before Fitzgibbon to be a lock, they have Finucane, he'd be on a pretty big wage. I think it's totally feasible the Sharks would be interested in moving his wage on.
I think he and Dale have been huge for the hard edge the Sharks now have that compliment Hynes’ flair.

They’d be dumb to let him go but I would happily take him. We should’ve had a crack at him last year when the dragons didn’t want him.

Any legs to the Jock Madden Signing rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncsNBundy
  • kiwi2
  • Broncorob
  • Midean
  • Galah
  • ezpz
  • Redux
  • IceWorks
  • Alec
  • Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • Xzei
  • Bronx48
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • RodF
  • Foordy
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.